MTA comic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Alright. I'll try to portrait a character. Then of course named Jingle.

Lets see, I'd like a character who sometimes appears in the cartoon, just for comedy effect.

He's a Motor stunt racer. He likes not being recognized because of his misformed face. With the helmet, noone can see his face.

The reason he has it was because the {enter enemy gang name here} Broke in his house, raped his girlfriend and then waited for him to come home.

He likes his stunts to include {enemy clan name} flesh into his stunts, making sure that they are still alive, but have to live with the damage done to them by wheels, metal, whatever. With every hit, he sends the victim a halloween mask.

He's always open to accept jobs and then ponders a cool stunt to execute it.

(okok, its a clishe character, but does it really matter?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry about the cancellation of the project. I'm willing to pick it up again but thats only if I can get my buddy to pick up the pencils of it and let me just worry about the writting. But right now he is doin some work for some resource books for Palladium. If anyone else thinks that they can do the penciling, then drop me an pm. Have to do a total re-write of the story(again!) cause I lost everything when my HD crashed(well, not my NWN stuff but thats just cause someone copied important folders in it). Anyway, thats where this project is. Not dead, just in stasis :P