linux?

• 4 weeks later...

wine should run mta perfectly fine, but i got a question for you, did you try running it in wine before you posted or are you waiting for someone else to explain it to you, if you cant figure it out then there maybe someone in the wine forums that will be able to help you, but mta should work in linux fine, there should be some info or howto's on http://www.winehq.org/ if you still have trouble wait till i get linux installed and i will guide you through it

i had already tried it with wine but i get error messages and doesn't work

though i do have it on the NTFS partition of my harddrive and so i'm wondering if it has to do with write issues. so i wanted to know if it would work with wine before getting a new harddrive to put it on (not enough room on the current hardrive for another partition to put gtasa and mtasa on

anyway... gtasa doesn't really work well through wine (last time i checked) and i am too cheap to get cedega :P

so unless people are able to get mta working decently with wine i'll just put up with booting into windows everytime i want to play mta (i'm a year 12 student so i don't get much time to play games lately anyway :'( so at the moment it isn't that much of a problem)

though after saying that, it still would be cool to be able to play mta on linux :D

thnx

• 7 months later...