hi i got a quistion

i think u all know about sa-mp the other mutiplayer sa andreas and u all know it has alot of problems i was thinking about switching to this but i was wondering is it compliacted to install,and whats the diff. about this and sa-mp? is there liek new fetures and if i wanteed to make a server do i have to download a server thing to make servers liek i have to do in sa-mp i h8ed that btw and i dont even know how to make one :P i mean with makeing a server can i like download one thing than make a server if i want and join other peoples :)

Installation:

The installation is almost identical to that of SA-MP, download the installer and run it, and you're set to go. (The server browser is integrated with the game)

The difference:

SA-MP is beta, MTA is not. And as such MTA is much more stable.

However, as it is today only the race client is released, which means you spawn in a vehicle, and cannot get out. But thanks to the many maps and "game modes" people have put together, you will probably not think much about wanting to get out of the car.

In short, no shooting, only driving (as of yet, check the site for MTA:SA Deathmatch for more info)

The server:

Downloadable from here: http://light.mtavc.com/

Download the appropriate server version, linux or windows. And read the manual, and I can't stress this enough. READ THE MANUAL!

The installer doesn't mess with game files, so if you decide that MTA isn't for you, then you can uninstall without having broken the original game.

"Hope you kick some ass"

but i dont get it so it isant dm its only raceing??? cause i'am not to found of raceing games :OP if there is a dm i'll try this out cause i know these people gotm ore exp makeing it so i'll go to this :) sa-mp is good but i would rather have one that doesnt crash as much as sa-mp :) so is there gunna be a dm for mta-sa ??? or just raceing or are they comeing out with the dm :0p

Every game has glitches, no matter how hard you work on it, there's always some little 'Easter egg' type thing with every game.

'They released it way too soon' - They worked months on end to get it to their satisfactory, and I think over 90% of the people in this community are proud of what the MTA Team has accomplished.

True.. They're just making a quickly release, to show the people what they're exactly made of.. Although MTA is trying to synch is step by step, what will be obviously better, in my eyes..

But yes, think people already talked about this for a billion time..

no what i mean is SA-MP relesed it soon anough thinking there gunna beat this mta:sa but i think these mta guys are better cause they have acpeirance {sorry for spelling :P}

Just out of curiosity, where are you from?

no what i mean is SA-MP relesed it soon anough thinking there gunna beat this mta:sa but i think these mta guys are better cause they have acpeirance {sorry for spelling :P}

First of all !en.

Secondly, how many times do people have to say, there isn't any competition between any of the mods. The mod developers only release their mods when they feel comfortable, not to get an release advantage over anyone else.