Serial ban: Bad activity + serial changing

Hello,

today i've been banned from playing MTA for "Bad activity + serial changing". As MTA mod team probably knows, for the past week i've been messing around with installing MTA on VM's.

I had many problems in VM like MTA kicking me out instantly with information like "couldn't validate your serial". Often banning my vm for reasons like "serial spoofing", so i have been trying to get it to work by booting up another vm after another. I tried using VirtualBox, VMware, and even downloaded linux to install kvm, but never really get it to work, and because i tried too much i got reasonably banned.

I will admit that my reasons for trying to run MTA in VM weren't fair. I wanted to get 3 - 4 accounts to afk in my favorite server, so they would collect hourly money, that i could then transfer to my main account.

I know, what i tried to do was unfair to other players, and is unacceptable, but i promise to stop doing that.

It doesn't show for how long am i banned, so i assume it is permban. I kindly ask to give me another chance, and shorten my ban, and i promise i will not try booting mta from vms, or messing with anything related to serial again.

Serial: F0FD6B95F7248675859027679FEDAB12

Thank you for help,

bombers.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 25/01/2022 at 19:02, bombers said:

Oh okay, ban i no longer, thank you

Yes, it was made temporary with a better reason displayed, one that should warn you not to repeat and to continue being a normal player, or face a permanent ban in the future. So as long you were for real in your text about not doing it again, you're fine, and otherwise you'll know what can happen