[LF] Looking for Experienced Modeller [Paid]

Platin

Hi everyone!

I am Platin, the owner and creator of Proyecto Mila, a gaming community with over 90.000 members on our forums, 10.000 members on Discord and one of the most actives player-bases in Latino America. Our flagship server is our Roleplay on MTA:SA. I am the only developer for that server, but we have another developer that helps us with our Website and with our widgets.

I have been trying to contact an experienced modeller since the beggining of this year to work on some projects. We do want to mantain the GTA SA experience, so all work needs to be Low-Poly. We have a lot of things that we would love to work on. You don't need any scripting experience for this work, since we will manage that ourselves.

These are a few things we want to work on:

• We want to "open" some buildings, specially a Bank. Mapping the interior is optional, we can manage that on our end.
  • We want to create some special peds that will work with shaders to make a "custom clothes" system.
  • We want to add new islands outside the mainland.
  • We want to add new furniture and objects.
  • We want to add some custom interiors (in the interior world).

We will pay you for each model you give us, and you don't need to make any compromise with us. Before you start, we would like to see some of your previous work. The models created NEED to be GTA:SA styled and they NEED to be optimized. Also we won't accept any model that has Vertex Colour problems (bright models that burn retinas).

You won't need to crunch in order to meet a deadline, as I said you won't need to make any compromises. If you decide to work with us, and then you just don't want to do it anymore, we will understand.

Our unique payment method is Paypal, sadly we won't do any bank transfers. You can discuss with us which amount you ask for your model, and we will tell you if we are interested or not. The model bougth should also come with at least an .obj file and some textures. We would like to test the model first and see if it works and if it's what we are looking for. I can assure you that we won't use any model that you don't want us to use.

Once the model is bougth it will be ours and you won't be able to share it. We will credit your work on our patchnotes and on our credits, and if our project becomes Open-Source we will also add your credits there. We won't take credit for creating the model, but you need to understand that we won't pay for it only to become free afterwards.

If you are interested contact me via Discord Platin#8049. I would really appreciate if you could contact me before hand, specially if you can comment on this thread. I have a lot of friend requests so I can't really known who wants to work with us and who just wants to insult me on DM. I am on the MTA Discord Server if you want to ping me before sending a request.

We can discuss about the models and everything else on the DMs.

Thanks for reading and if you are interested don't be shy and talk to us.

Platin,
Proyecto Mila.

PS: I do speak spanish, so we can use that languague if you struggle with english.

Edited by Platin - xNikoXD
  • Like 1