M1 MacBook Air MTA CD16 Error

Buildr

Question

5 answers to this question

On 19/12/2021 at 20:43, Buildr said:

I completed the installation by following the steps on this official MTA site. But when i try to connect to a server i get cd16 error. If you know the solution for this or any other way please help me. I need this. Have a nice day.

am not sure if MTA supports the new M1 ARM processors(?) -- can you try using a win10 VM?

Edited by Haxardous
On 19/12/2021 at 12:43, Buildr said:

I completed the installation by following the steps on this official MTA site. But when i try to connect to a server i get cd16 error. If you know the solution for this or any other way please help me. I need this. Have a nice day.

@Buildr Did you eventually get it running? I'm in the same boat as you with my M1 MacBook Air, albeit I'm using CrossOver instead of bare Wine. Getting the same CD16 error when I try to connect to any server.

21 hours ago, no1se said:

@Buildr Did you eventually get it running? I'm in the same boat as you with my M1 MacBook Air, albeit I'm using CrossOver instead of bare Wine. Getting the same CD16 error when I try to connect to any server.

Unfortunately no. I actually didn't do much research. But if you find a solution i will be glad if you write it here. :)