Como ajeitar o Painel GUI

• Scripting Moderators

Hi, welcome to the forums! @koshe

Your thread has been moved to the Portuguese scripting section so you can get better assistance in your native language. Please note that outside the Portuguese section, all your posts must be formulated in English.

• Other Languages Moderators

E aí, @koshe!

No terceiro parâmetro da função guiGridListAddColumn você define a largura da coluna. Pode ser um valor real de 0 a 1. Tente diminuir o do ID para 0.15, o nome do item para 0.48, preço e quantidade para 0.4. Foi apenas um chute. Vá configurando e testando novos valores.

6 hours ago, Vinyard said:

Your thread has been moved to the Portuguese scripting section so you can get better assistance in your native language. Please note that outside the Portuguese section, all your posts must be formulated in English.

Could you tell me how I can put my posts in the Potugues section?

2 minutes ago, androksi said:

E aí, @koshe!

No terceiro parâmetro da função guiGridListAddColumn você define a largura da coluna. Pode ser um valor real de 0 a 1. Tente diminuir o do ID para 0.15, o nome do item para 0.48, preço e quantidade para 0.4. Foi apenas um chute. Vá configurando e testando novos valores.

Valeu, eu nem prestei atenção nisso porque usei o EditGUI 

• Scripting Moderators
36 minutes ago, koshe said:
7 hours ago, Vinyard said:

Could you tell me how I can put my posts in the Potugues section?

Of course!

While you can't move your already created posts into the Portuguese section, you can make sure that the next time you're posting stuff in your native language on the forum you do it in the proper section.

To achieve this, all you have to do is look for the 'Other languages' section on the main forum page. From there, you should be able to see the Portuguese section. Clicking on it will lead you to the right place: https://imgur.com/a/EjVSVkj

• Thanks 1