Ban appeal - kavper;v

Hello, I was banned forever yesterday by Dutchman101 for DOXING. At the beginning of this appeal, I would like to apologize to you Dutch for the fact that I didxing to another player, I do not know, I was stupid that I did not let go of such a thing that users of other people's photos without their consent, when I did it at the conference, did not come up with the consequences of the given I flooded the deed of the event on these people and their not mine by the fact that they carried out orders and DDos for mine gave data and people from the gram. I really regret what I did and if I could take it back I wouldn't do it, MTA is the only game I play the most, my favorite game of all, my favorite game of all, my favorite game of all, my favorite game of all, I lost so many hours on servers and I cannot imagine working in MTA, I have been playing for over 4 years and I do not regret the lost hours in this game, so I would not like to end my game and career in the global ban, at least I would ask you to shorten the penalty, because I know, that it will definitely not be taken down because I did the :~ for which I apologize again, you Dutch and players whose users shared photos for me, I did them doxing. I would ask you to give me the first opportunity as this is my first global ban on MTA, I promise not to break yours and never make the site available to users again without permission, I would ask for forgiveness and at least cut the penalty, best regards kavper;

I will add that the content is from google translator, so if you could not understand something, I am sorry.

SERIAL: 1C9566FBB5E570BD10E5158C0838E084

spacer.png

Hello, at the start i would say that unbaning this guy is not the best idea. I know him from servers like "New Real Life" or "Polish Real life". There were many situations when he got killed in a game, then he tracked the IP of the killer and Ddosed him, also, stalked the family members of the players and posted it on social medias of the server or the forum of it. This guy is very toxic too. In my opinion he shouldn't be unbanned. Greetings.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You were involved in illegal activity of a serious nature, that is very harmful to the victims you made (which are all from the same team that you don't like, on DayZ servers). Previously, while questioning you, i already told you that we won't unban you at any point. Ban appeal denied.

MTA wants to protect its users from malicious people like you, that aren't welcome on our platform.

In addition, the user above isn't the only person saying that kind of thing, polish MTA staff have heard that from other corners as well.. while the things we determined that you did (DOX in a very nasty way) is the sole reason for this ban and for it to be permanent, but as if that weren't enough I wouldn't be surprised if you did way more malicious & bad stuff as well

@kavper