can you remove my ban please?

I've been banned from mta for about 3 years I don't know why I was banned can you remove my ban now, please? I have never used cheats for mta in any way. And now I want to play with my friends.

Görsel

* Seri numaran: FF015150BFD7107EC2C2DB1C924A6FF4

has been banned from a server and I may have been banned while trying to unban.

-link hidden- you sure you should get be unbanned? By asking for help to spoof serial?

Merhaba multi theft auto mta adlı oyundan global ban yedim 32 haneli serial numarasına ban atıyor volume id falan filan herşeyi denedim internetteki genede kaldıramadım forumdaki spoofer bu banı kaldırıyormu ban atılan donanımı şöyle paylaşayım : FF015150BFD7107EC2C2DB1C924A6FF4

32 haneli bir serial numarası ne yaptyısam kaldıramadım forumdaki hwid spoofer kaldırırmı kaldıramazsa nasıl kaldırabilirim bu banı

OK @Dutchman101
2 years ago I was banned from a server on mta and I didn't think to write to the server owner to remove my ban and I asked a cheat forum on the internet how I could remove this ban, they gave programs like spoofer and they did not work, on the contrary, these programs caused me to be permanently banned from MTA (TRAINER). can you remove it, things weren't supposed to get this big and it's been a long time since you can remove my ban?

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You weren't just "banned on some server leading you to use a HW spoofers", but you were really not a normal MTA player.. trying out many cheats (old, detected MTA cheats and other tools to hack) and many spoofers.

If you can be a normal player now and not mess around, you will get a last chance.. unbanned @contra34