Garry's mod to San andreas

Guest Damiska

I'm looking map editor and I think cute if we got garry's mod - stylistic mod to san andreas, can MTA team create this mod? Sorry bad english, I'm finnish.

I'm looking map editor and I think cute if we got garry's mod - stylistic mod to san andreas, can MTA team create this mod? Sorry bad english, I'm finnish.

The Garry Mod was made for the HL2 engine. It would be silly porting it over to SA unless you want to do it with the SDK, like Jani said.

• 3 months later...

Garry's mod is all about playing with Half Life 2's physics, which are very, very good, unlike GTA's, there are only a few objects in San Andreas that have any physics, so what would you be expecting to do in San Andreas with something like Garry's mod?

On the map editor of MTA you can experiment with San Andreas' physics (or at least what there is of them), by getting things like wooden crates and stacking them up or whatever, I made this a while back, and I've added more onto that and started new projects similar to it, but haven't recorded them yet.

I think you'll just have to stick to Half Life 2 for Garry's mod.

ooohhhh crap, sorry, I stumbled across this thread when searching for something else (SDK incase you're curious), I only realised the date of it after I posted.

As most forums have some strange thing about bumping old threads (never got why though), I'm sorry about bumping this thread!

Damiska a dude allrady show us in a video that some intems can be moved and fall down... we only need a gun that can pull up intems like Cars and other stuff .... and a menu that spwam Props... we only need the gravity gun.... and i think it can pe done... (If you now that Big Magnet that pulls up Cars and Crash them we can take that script and put it on ower gun.... And i really loking for a team that can help me with this project becouse MTA allrady made A nice Menu that can make your own map and other Intersting Things... I think i will wait MTA:DM and after it will be done i will start working on this Garrys Mod for GTA....