Fuckers

Guest delisub

Question

U FUCKERS I CLICKED ON UNINSTALL CUZ I WANTED TO REINSTALL THE GAME AND WUT DO I FUCKING GET?

A BUCKET LOAD OF SHIT ALL MY FILES GET DELETED SO NOW I CANT DO SHIT

21 answers to this question

U :o I CLICKED ON UNINSTALL CUZ I WANTED TO REINSTALL THE GAME AND WUT DO I :o GET?

A BUCKET LOAD OF :~ ALL MY FILES GET DELETED SO NOW I CANT DO :~

lol, what did you uninstall and what got deleted?

well lets see what is this web site for? o ya MTA so naturally i would be talking about uninstalling that and when i did uninstall it everything on my desktop was gone

well lets see what is this web site for? o ya MTA so naturally i would be talking about uninstalling that and when i did uninstall it everything on my desktop was gone

You downloaded MTA from this site, right? If you downloaded it from another site we can't guarantee that it wasn't a modified version.

Do you mean like... Deleted your desktop computer, or deleted what's on your windows' desktop? If the former, make sure you didn't download a virus or something like that (or that your cat didn't insert the format command to command prompt and that kind of crap). If the letter, there's abso-forking-lutely no motherborking way anything in his bokanging mind to do that. I assure you. Check your recycle bin, if it's not deletead eather.

I think he installed it to the destop and when he uninstalled MTA it deleted his shortcuts and files.

I think that's what he means. Anyway, just install it in another folder next time like C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\MTA\ or something like that.

If you install MTA to a folder with files already in it, it is possible these will be deleted when you uninstall MTA. As such, install MTA to a folder that doesn't exist yet - or just use the default one.