National project MTA. [New project]

Greetings to all, dear sirs.  We present to you our National project with its national game mode.  Here you can be the president of your nation, speak the language of your nation.  Every corner of the map is a village, city, and the whole country.  You can capture other cities or villages of countries, but not capital cities.  In the gang system, if you are the head of a gang, then you are the president, the rest who join you are assistants or deputies of the president.

The server currently has basic functions and systems.  Car system, businesses, license plates, tinting, tuning, banking, buying clothes and weapons, gang system and so on.  We are waiting for you on our project.  We will be glad to every person who joins us on the server and goes to our project.  Thank you for the attention.

The project also needs lua, c ++, c # programmers.  We will be glad to all people who want to help.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Our group on the VK social network: https://vk.com/nationalproject

Our site, so far without a domain: http://46.175.146.74/

Edited by saluta

I personally appreciate your passion for the GTA franchise related to multiplayer gaming. People like you are big examples of engineering your ideas into reality. Without testing your promoted game installation, just by judging the download size I see that you are packing a lot of content! We as a community surely love people who put their time and passion into creating new content.

I am not sure how your content lays out and how much of it is of sensitive nature. But I sure hope that you have taken the necessary protections and in turn act as a good example for the russian GTA modding communities. Sometimes you guys surely have a funny way of treating other people's contents! ?

10 hours ago, The_GTA said:

I personally appreciate your passion for the GTA franchise related to multiplayer gaming. People like you are big examples of engineering your ideas into reality. Without testing your promoted game installation, just by judging the download size I see that you are packing a lot of content! We as a community surely love people who put their time and passion into creating new content.

I am not sure how your content lays out and how much of it is of sensitive nature. But I sure hope that you have taken the necessary protections and in turn act as a good example for the russian GTA modding communities. Sometimes you guys surely have a funny way of treating other people's contents! ?

Greetings yes, i have my own game mode. National. Come play together.