Point Blank Exploit

No. You can't. That's the whole problem. You walk with every weapon but the tec9s, mac10s, and sawd-offs. That's what makes them overpowered. But if the sync is as good as those videos show, then maybe other guns will have a chance.

If you'r smart you'll change your weapons to a gun and sprint away or try to kill him.

If you'r a good player you won't get killed that easy. :roll:

When DM comes out we'll see if it's a problem. :)

[edit]

BTW can't MTA block the loading of weapons.dat and tell GTA to use one that's made for MTA?

This way weapon stats on hitman lvl can be changed.

No. You can't. That's the whole problem. You walk with every weapon but the tec9s, mac10s, and sawd-offs. That's what makes them overpowered. But if the sync is as good as those videos show, then maybe other guns will have a chance.

If you'r smart you'll change your weapons to a gun and sprint away or try to kill him.

If you'r a good player you won't get killed that easy. :roll:

When DM comes out we'll see if it's a problem. :)

[edit]

BTW can't MTA block the loading of weapons.dat and tell GTA to use one that's made for MTA?

This way weapon stats on hitman lvl can be changed.

I don't even see what the point of debating with you is if you don't even understand what I'm saying. Obviously you can change to a weapon and sprint, but what stops them from sprinting and chasing you? You both sprint the same speed, therefore you will not get away. It's pointless. And for god's sake take some grammar classes.

Back in gtavc the mta team made the game load their own weapon.mta file so they didnt have to alter the original file to balance the game how they saw fit. I dont see why this wouldnt be possible in MTASA, seeing as the interface is a lot better than mtavc

I don't even see what the point of debating with you is if you don't even understand what I'm saying. Obviously you can change to a weapon and sprint, but what stops them from sprinting and chasing you? You both sprint the same speed, therefore you will not get away. It's pointless. And for god's sake take some grammar classes.

Sprinting allows you to run faster than any of your opponents who may be firing at you. In order for them to catch up, they'd have to cease fire and sprint to your position. While they are running you have a chance to stop and fire your weapon at them without getting shot. This is just a matter of not being stupid and using your long range weapon at LONG RANGE rather than standing in one place and making yourself an easy target. Hopefully after you play the game you will grasp this concept..

I also don't quite see what this has to do with the 'point blank exploit'. If someone gets close to you, BOTH people get the ability. In fact, assault rifles have been very effective in killing any players that run up to you in my experience.

AWP is overpowered and only nubz moan about it.

You can hit someone with an awp. You can't hit someone who's running unless the sync is really good.

Sprinting allows you to run faster than any of your opponents who may be firing at you. In order for them to catch up, they'd have to cease fire and sprint to your position. While they are running you have a chance to stop and fire your weapon at them without getting shot. This is just a matter of not being stupid and using your long range weapon at LONG RANGE rather than standing in one place and making yourself an easy target. Hopefully after you play the game you will grasp this concept..

I also don't quite see what this has to do with the 'point blank exploit'. If someone gets close to you, BOTH people get the ability. In fact, assault rifles have been very effective in killing any players that run up to you in my experience.

It doesn't take any time at all to stop firing and sprinting. It doesn't take much skill to prevent someone from getting away. And if you want me to prove that, I will definately remember this post and show you when mta is released.

And as for being able to do it with a rifle, like I said previously, tec9s and mac10s have higher rate of fire, and all you need is 2 bullets to kill someone with it so yeah gg to that.

besides what does it help to worry about things which arent even ready yet?

i guess "we'll see", so relax and umm we'll...see ^^

True. I probably should have waited so I could prove what I'm saying.

It doesn't take any time at all to stop firing and sprinting. It doesn't take much skill to prevent someone from getting away. And if you want me to prove that, I will definately remember this post and show you when mta is released\

If you are suggesting that it's easy to use the point blank 'exploit' on someone, you are very wrong. All you have to do is use common sense and run back a bit every time your opponent gets too close. I highly suggest you re-read my last post. This has been the case in all previous MTA's and is the case with SA.

And as for being able to do it with a rifle, like I said previously, tec9s and mac10s have higher rate of fire, and all you need is 2 bullets to kill someone with it so yeah gg to that.

ASSAULT RIFLES, as I said, have automatic fire. The difference in fire rate between any auto-fire weapons is negligible since it takes virtually no time for those weapons to fire off two shots. It is almost entirely a matter of who fires first and whether they are accurate when dealing with automatic weapons.

Error I find it very easy to get up close even to vets. I guess you have played with the new sycn otherwise why would be saying anything. but if so your in a closed off beta so just wait until it hits the real world where everyone breaks open everything.

anyhow where your going to see this the most and poelpe bitching the most is when six poeple are fighting at close range and shooting eacher to the back.

anyhow if your thinking one on one's it will not be much of a iusse between 2 skilled players.

If you are suggesting that it's easy to use the point blank 'exploit' on someone, you are very wrong. All you have to do is use common sense and run back a bit every time your opponent gets too close. I highly suggest you re-read my last post. This has been the case in all previous MTA's and is the case with SA.

ASSAULT RIFLES, as I said, have automatic fire. The difference in fire rate between any auto-fire weapons is negligible since it takes virtually no time for those weapons to fire off two shots. It is almost entirely a matter of who fires first and whether they are accurate when dealing with automatic weapons.

You can't run back every time dude. You just can't. If you do, it'll turn into a game of running laps and the person with the run-and-gun weapon will win that game. As for both weapons firing off 2 shots, the tec9s or mac10s will fire off at least 5 or 6 by the time the m4 can fire 2 so therefore they have a much higher chance of killing someone with it.

Either way, we may as well wait till it's released before taking this any further.

• 2 weeks later...