[QUESTION] Any colorable wheels replacements?

• Administrators

Hey,

As far as I can tell vehicles only support 3 colors in MTA, the 4th doesn't register for some reason. I believe vehicles.ide needs to be modified, something that MTA has no functions for at the moment.
There is no wheel model in GTA SA that can be painted, but you can easily adapt them by adding the third vehicle paint code to the wheel DFF.

14 minutes ago, Tut said:

Hey,

As far as I can tell vehicles only support 3 colors in MTA, the 4th doesn't register for some reason. I believe vehicles.ide needs to be modified, something that MTA has no functions for at the moment.
There is no wheel model in GTA SA that can be painted, but you can easily adapt them by adding the third vehicle paint code to the wheel DFF.

What software can open a DFF file if I can ask?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Kazafka said:

What software can open a DFF file if I can ask?

There are 3 main applications used for modding, these are 3ds Max, Zmodeler and Blender. 3ds Max provides the strongest toolset for modding but can only be installed free via trials or student licenses, whereas the other two are free. To learn more, read this thread

• 2 years later...
On 30/09/2021 at 20:13, Tut said:

Hey,

how do i add vehicles.ide to the server? is there a possible way of running the file?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Carl Rayanitch DZ said:

how do i add vehicles.ide to the server? is there a possible way of running the file?

It's not possible