[SELL] Fontawesome 5.15.4 for Multi Theft Auto

Xenius

Any examples of how this script is used to draw the text onto the screen? Why shouldn't I just load in the fonts myself and then use them? Basically I'd like to know what this script does to make this process easier and why it would be worth the 5 dollars.

Nevertheless, good job!

Edited by Megadreams
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Megadreams said:

Any examples of how this script is used to draw the text onto the screen? Why shouldn't I just load in the fonts myself and then use them? Basically I'd like to know what this script does to make this process easier and why it would be worth the 5 dollars.

Nevertheless, good job!

local sx, sy = guiGetScreenSize()
addEventHandler("onClientRender", root, function()
	local interpolate = interpolateBetween(15, 0, 0, 30, 0, 0, getTickCount() / 2000, "SineCurve")

dxDrawText(getIcon("fa-info").." fontawesome is working! Woah! "..getIcon("fa-smile-wink"), sx, sy, 0, 0, tocolor(255, 255, 255), 1, getFont("fontawesome", interpolate), "center", "center")
end)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2021 at 17:12, Xenius said:
local sx, sy = guiGetScreenSize()
addEventHandler("onClientRender", root, function()
	local interpolate = interpolateBetween(15, 0, 0, 30, 0, 0, getTickCount() / 2000, "SineCurve")

dxDrawText(getIcon("fa-info").." fontawesome is working! Woah! "..getIcon("fa-smile-wink"), sx, sy, 0, 0, tocolor(255, 255, 255), 1, getFont("fontawesome", interpolate), "center", "center")
end)

Nice script but it's not worth $5. It's a really simple script based on unicode. That takes a few seconds to generate. Try maybe decreasing the price or making it open source.

Regardless, good job :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2021 at 20:55, FlyingSpoon said:

Nice script but it's not worth $5. It's a really simple script based on unicode. That takes a few seconds to generate. Try maybe decreasing the price or making it open source.

Regardless, good job :)

Make it if it takes a few seconds.

• Haha 1