Required mappers, scripters

On 15.07.2021 at 06:33, Tut said:

Добавьте дополнительную информацию о работе / проекте, на который вы нанимаете, включая условия оплаты работы.

Project name: National Project
Job: Scriptor - fixing errors in the code, finalizing the code, writing a script not from scratch, purely finalizing my scripts.
Mapper - mapping on the map is not gta sa but another gta, the map is hardly familiar to you, although it is on other sites and this map has been popular since 2009.
The price for the work of the scripter is negotiated up to about 6 dollars for now, for now, because there is not so much money yet, there will be money from the project when it is online, then I will pay more for the scriptwriter, it can be up to 10-15 dollars, depending on the volume of work and quality doing work. The price for the work of the mapper is not the same as that of the scriptter, a little less up to $ 3, if it is also online and the profit comes, then it will be up to $ 9. I think you will be satisfied with such a job. If online rises and profits come to me, I will pay you steadily through PayPal, Qiwi every month. Also for the volume and quality of work.

On 15.07.2021 at 06:33, Tut said:

Добавьте дополнительную информацию о работе / проекте, на который вы нанимаете, включая условия оплаты работы.

Project name: National Project
Job: Scriptor - fixing errors in the code, finalizing the code, writing a script not from scratch, purely finalizing my scripts.
Mapper - mapping on the map is not gta sa but another gta, the map is hardly familiar to you, although it is on other sites and this map has been popular since 2009.
The price for the work of the scripter is negotiated up to about 6 dollars for now, for now, because there is not so much money yet, there will be money from the project when it is online, then I will pay more for the scriptwriter, it can be up to 10-15 dollars, depending on the volume of work and quality doing work. The price for the work of the mapper is not the same as that of the scriptter, a little less up to $ 3, if it is also online and the profit comes, then it will be up to $ 9. I think you will be satisfied with such a job. If online rises and profits come to me, I will pay you steadily through PayPal, Qiwi every month. Also for the volume and quality of work.

On 15.07.2021 at 01:32, kr1s said:

Привет, я могу работать сценаристом. Пришлите мне свои разногласия или добавьте меня tmpkr1ssav # 4571

On 15.07.2021 at 01:32, kr1s said:

Привет, я могу работать сценаристом. Пришлите мне свои разногласия или добавьте меня tmpkr1ssav # 4571

I wrote you my discord salutuai#0445