New Game Feature

Guest spider2021

Do you like that idea?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like that idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other: See Results

Would it be possible to do this and patch it so every game mode has these features:

==========================================

* Make your guy get hurt and not just the car

* Be able to get out of the car if you want

* Weapons you can pick up and use (Snipers, Rockets, others)

* AUTO: Random car spawns with noone in them

( have spawn points where cars would spawn. When someone gets in the car and takes off, another one would not spawn in its place until the one that was taken has blowen up)==========================================

That way if your car gets damaged you would be able to jump out and get into another one just like GTA was intended.

I don't know if it would Lag or if the game would crash due to the other features. I know your team has a lot to do as of right now but just wondering if it could be done.

that maybe but it would be nice to have it for every type of game mode not just deathmatch and also in deathmatch would you be able to get in and out of cars?

Would it be possible to do this and patch it so every game mode has these features:

* Make your guy get hurt and not just the car

* Be able to get out of the car if you want

* Weapons you can pick up and use (Snipers, Rockets, others)

* AUTO: Random car spawns with noone in them

( have spawn points where cars would spawn. When someone gets in the car and takes off, another one would not spawn in its place until the one that was taken has blowen up)==========================================

That way if your car gets damaged you would be able to jump out and get into another one just like GTA was intended.

I don't know if it would Lag or if the game would crash due to the other features. I know your team has a lot to do as of right now but just wondering if it could be done.

instead of writing all that, you could have said free roaming and it has already been suggested a lot.