NetLimiter Block

RekZ

Question

I just wanted to know why I need to uninstall the NetLimiter to be able to play on the servers where it is blocked, It is not a program that i have in autostart by the system and I know that I haven't open, I understand that you do not want to let the players who have it activated play, but just for having it installed seems very unfair to me.

I know that the program has background services that start with the system and that is why it detects it, it is very annoying to have to remove the service and restart the computer to play and have to reactivate and restart to use the program.

3 answers to this question

It allows players to have an unfair advantage over the other players, let's take DD servers for example, it can be used as a "lag switch" which abuses the network system in MTA by triggering MTA's ***Network Trouble*** tag to freeze the local player to prevent him from falling/crashing and teleporting back to his former location due to standard *flaws* in the synchronization system.

On 05/07/2021 at 19:50, Haxardous said:

It allows players to have an unfair advantage over the other players, let's take DD servers for example, it can be used as a "lag switch" which abuses the network system in MTA by triggering MTA's ***Network Trouble*** tag to freeze the local player to prevent him from falling/crashing and teleporting back to his former location due to standard *flaws* in the synchronization system.

yeah yeah i now how powerfull is the netlimiter, but i have the same question, why i need to uinstall the program to play ? is good idea block the program when is started but why block it when is close. I know my complaint or suggestion will never be understood but better to say something than keep quiet xd 

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

All information is already listed https://updatesa.multitheftauto.com/sa/trouble/?tr=netlimiter

On 05/07/2021 at 01:05, RekZ said:

It is not a program that i have in autostart by the system and I know that I haven't open

If the service is running (without the main program being in your taskbar), netlimiters can already apply traffic rules and thus players can start up their PC and immediately be able to use lagswitch effect. That's the reason, it is stealthy.

MTA doesn't block Netlimiters. It's the decision of a server, and they reserve the right to decide how far they want to go against unfair advantage in this aspect. If you don't like it, find a different server to play on (one that doesn't use SD #33 NetLimiter) @RekZ