just some things from a n00b

Guest Morotstomten

1. why did i fly to liberty bridge when i stepped into a coach outside mafia house?

2. why cant i kill anyone?

3. why do i have to choose team every 2-3mins?

4. is it normal to have a mafia sentinel thats blinking very fast bouncing into-under-over u while driving?

5. why are all the cars indestructible?

6. why are all the cars blue sometimes?

7. why arent there any other weapon than the uzi?

8. why do i suddenly have to choose a team when i steal a car from someone sometimes?

9. why dont i get to drive the cars i steal from a player?

10. why do everyone lag so f*cking much?

im aware that some of these questions have been brought up in he past and some of these are mentioned in the faq. but im too lazy to look in the faq and definetly too lazy to look thru old posts.

i would apreciate if a MTA member answers me or someone that knows most of the answers

these questions have been answered. look to the upperleft and you will see this really sweet feature called Search. it does this really neat thing by helpin you find info on stuff ya need insead makin a topic for questions that have already been answered. I think xerox knows that to do with this. not tryin to be a dick but get tired of see the same thing over and over again.

im aware that some of these questions have been brought up in he past and some of these are mentioned in the faq. but im too lazy to look in the faq and definetly too lazy to look thru old posts.

It is experimental software, in its beta state. We are working to improve our mod. If you dowloaded this mod thinking you got a fullblown multiplayer mod for GTA3, you were obviously misinformed. Keep checking for updates, this was our first release using the new actors method, and you just pointed out all the known bugs. So everything you experienced could be called 'normal'. I suggest not to steal other people's cars as this bug seriously screws your synching.

1. why did i fly to liberty bridge when i stepped into a coach outside mafia house?

2. why cant i kill anyone?

3. why do i have to choose team every 2-3mins?

4. is it normal to have a mafia sentinel thats blinking very fast bouncing into-under-over u while driving?

5. why are all the cars indestructible?

6. why are all the cars blue sometimes?

7. why arent there any other weapon than the uzi?

8. why do i suddenly have to choose a team when i steal a car from someone sometimes?

10. why do everyone lag so f*cking much?

1. um.... I have absolutely no idea.

2. Well, only the uzi works in 0.3b, and only sometimes... easiest just to run people over ;)

3. Because you died :P

4. Yes. It's just lag.

5. They aren't, you just don't see any damage on them... no flames, no falling off parts... they had to remove damage modeling to cars to reduce lag.

6. Bug in GTA3. Type giveusatank about 100 times (In SP) and you'll see what I mean.

7. 0.3b was released prematurely... More weapons in future versions.

8. Because you (somehow) die

9. The player that was in the car before, is STILL IN THERE! Don't steal cars while other players are in there.. it really messes stuff up for them.

10. 0.3b was released prematurely... The new netcode (nearly lag-free) will be released in the next version.

Hope this helps :wink:

.. That one is a bitch, always happens to me, i jump out my car (decide i want the dodo thats driving past me) rip him out of the car/dodo, sit there hapily then his lil blue arrow is in the dodo again N he has started flying it N all of a sudden im on the roof and seoaring like a eagle... Then falling like a brick... This actually did happen to me lmao

I think because wer the helpfull d00ds on the forum :D, There are two sorts of people on forums.

#1. The people who post often and are kind and helpfull

#2. The n00bs who know fuck all, annoy everyone N dont read any manuals or FAQ's....

... Which do u want to be, im number 1 :D... (Take away the kind part).

unfortunantly i had a higher ppd rate than that when i started(and its nothing to brag about btw, cause its not how much you post, but what you post, and you..... :wink: )

post constructivly and you will do fine

Yer true i suppose my bad, sowwy all :'(. Back on topic then people.

I was playing before and i crashed into a dodge vipe, the banshe things and it flew... and i mean FLEW, it went so so high, then it hit a wall and drove up it then it flew off into the sky, it just kept on flying like Superman :D... Was this jus some crazy arse lag or some cheats ??