unban appeal

About six months ago, I got a global permanent ban because of bypass testing. I understand my mistake, and I promise that I will never do it again.
I just realized that I don't enjoy any other games than MTA. I am studying for University exam and I can't have any hobbies nowadays because of the coronavirus. Also, I can say that I tried to bypass something but I never used anything in game; you can ask DD players I am clean or not

If it's possible I want a unban or converting my perma ban to temporary ban please.

My serial is -> B6003BCAF70F04FDB285FCC2E6BB5A02

thanks for taking time to read.

• Like 2
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
24 minutes ago, mertcan4555 said:

My friend Antichrist didnt get a final chance as @Dutchman101said every abuser got final chance on #SAVEDD topic. He got his first ban and the ban was permanent, I don't support him because he is my friend but there is many players who deserve permanent ban instead of Antichrist.

First of all, please don't post on the ban appeal topic of anyone else.

Secondly, please don't say such things without knowing for sure. You either don't want to acknownledge (or didn't know) that your friend Antichrist was banned like 6 times in total, having been a "core DD abuser" through various activity of things like EXEMOD creation/bypass attempts (massively), also using EXEMOD while it was still not detected, messing with lagswitches in order to try and bypass detection on individual lagswitches, etc. He was also working closely together with other DD abusers like Ashame, towards the goal of getting undetected abuse tools for DD.

Let me inform you that if this "#SAVEDD" topic (created by a DD abuser, how ironic) is going to be used as a pretext to draw some banned people to appeals for trying to get unbanned, that we will not let that happen, they will be dealt with like otherwise. I can see you brought over 6 people to this topic who are viewing and typing (probably much more pending), mostly DD abusers and friends thereof, and the answer is this kind of a movement won't be tolerated. We are simply not going to unban a bunch of such people just because some of them decided to start a ruckus about how so many abusers in Turkish DD scene are banned. We would rather deny all appeals (stemming from this) for a while if this attempt was made.

Now on to this - @anti98christ appeal denied, we won't unban you at this point.

And to @mertcan4555 it's ironic to see a massive DD abuser like you, have DD abuser friends.. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Anyways, conclusion is that MTA won't tolerate a movement from DD abusers at this point. I see what is happening, and will fight it. I hope you all realize that.

• Like 1