MTA General Use Scripts running on Linux

TehEscobar

Well someone may call me a newb, but i readed and readed through the threads and still dont get it...

How can i make the general use script running on our linux server... as long there is only a .exe file linked in the thread. Is this a client or server side modification? Anyone got a little tutorial or could explain it here in some quick steps? :feeling stupid:

Well someone may call me a newb, but i readed and readed through the threads and still dont get it...

How can i make the general use script running on our linux server... as long there is only a .exe file linked in the thread. Is this a client or server side modification? Anyone got a little tutorial or could explain it here in some quick steps? :feeling stupid:

If you have Linux, get VM and put Windows on it, then install mIRC, then MTA:mA, then MTA:GUS.

Well i try to explain it a different way....

We got two MTA servers up and running on a "rented" linux machine (no chance that the lead admin going to install VM and Windows there), i got the MTA client installed on my Windows homePC where do i have to install MTA:mA and MTA:GUS that i works proper? Client or Server?

Neither client, nor server. MTA:mA (MTA:mIRC Admin) is a Remote Admin client (just like the one you find in the MTA Server directory, at least the windows version), that uses the mIRC Scripting capabilities and Socket functions to connect to the MTA Server using the Remote Admin Protocol.

MTA:mA is not just a Remote Admin Tool, but also provides the base to create your own scripts in the mIRC scripting language. The General Use Script is such a script, that features a great amount of functions for your MTA Server.

Download mIRC at http://www.mirc.com and install it, then install MTA:mA and after that install GUS.

You need to install the GUS on mirc on your home pc, and connect to the admin port of the server to use it.

The other solution is to use Wine, and run mIRC and the script from there. For more help: contact me on m$n, irc or PM