Strange bug or something

Guest Suzumebachi

When playing GTA3MTA, I am often randomly teleported back to the helipad in staunton. Like.. out of nowhere. I didn't die or anything, and *poof* there I am, staring at the diablo and the mafia guys.

It's really weird. o.O

I'm pretty sure it's not lag or anything, since it's on a 100mbps LAN.

When playing GTA3MTA, I am often randomly teleported back to the helipad in staunton. Like.. out of nowhere. I didn't die or anything, and *poof* there I am, staring at the diablo and the mafia guys.

It's really weird. o.O

I'm pretty sure it's not lag or anything, since it's on a 100mbps LAN.

It has happend to me as well, and I haven't found the problem yet, though I may have fixed it, since I just redid the whole cardamage and status thing. It hasn't happend again yet, but only extensive testing can tell for sure.

sometimes, I'll be driving a perfect health car (and yes, I know that there's no damage modeling yet), when I appear on the hood, die, and go to the spawn place! :o

Thats exactly what happens to me!

I get into a car at the Diablo start place and 5 seconds later im on the hood and warped back to the helipad.

This happened to me... but at least i know why ... or as of when it happened :

I killed one of the dummies of the choose team, from that moment onward, every time i entered a car, 3-5 secs later i returned to the heli, maybe you didn't kill the guy, maybe someone else on the server did ...

don't know if the effect will be felt in this case .

hope this helps :wink: