Aftermath Post-Apocalyptic RPG[Zombies|Groups|War|Jobs|More]

WE RENAMED

-- International Zombie Community RPG--

--International Zombie Community RPG--

Introduction:

International Zombie Community RPG, for short: IZC is a server composed of multiple genres

such as Zombies, RPG, and War, basically, we're different from most zombie servers, where they just

kill, levelup, etc, here we got more missions and jobs, but mostly, jobs are locked to civilians,

and jobs are restricted in the safezones, outside the safezones, it's hell and war.

Current Factions / Teams

San Andreas Military Forces 

The remnants of the military of san andreas, they're the ones that try to keep order, but not in the most humane way

They do provide law and order, and save civilians, but if you defy their orders, it will be a hell to pay

They have dark secrets of their own, and will do anything to have order in their hands no matter what

They currently reside in Tierra Robada, as their former base in Bone county was overrun by the infected.

United Liberation Front

A Heavily-Armed resistance group that stood up against the SAMF due to disagreements

ULF is a very dangerous group and a high threat to the SAMF, as they are composed of 

armed soldiers and very skilled EX-Special Ops members.

They currently reside somewhere in Red County.

Civilians

Remnants of the civilian population in San Andreas and they live in safezones

There are 2 safezones in San Andreas, one is military held and one is 

survivor held, due to survivors escaping the military held safezone

and made their own safezone as the military is very brutal to

the civilian population if disagreements are met.

Outlaws

Outlaws of San Andreas

They are part of the survivor community but they are 

segregated from the civilian community as they are brutal

savages that like to go around and kill people for their own desires.

Note: 95% of the images / clips are done alone, multiple players in clips / photos will come soon for a better perspective.

Current Features:

Login Panel 

Screenshot:

euaxZrr.png

Video(OUTDATED):

Spawn panel 

Army's side of the spawn panel

80TmPqS.png

REDESIGNED:

MqWT6S1.png

1gcDiFQ.png

Custom Animations 

Idle armed animation + Crouch armed

BjIc5ol.png

Level System 

Level bar:

FRjwXV5.png

Boss System 

Rewards after killing boss:

NAymApA.png

Civilian Jobs 

Fisherman GUI:

o5Ws9VD.png

Lumberjack cutting tree:

jGkebkm.png

Skin-selection GUI

qJTVVrA.png

Improved Combat System

Kevlar

Screenshots / Clips will be released soon

Military / Rebel Jobs / Missions

Rescue Zones(Military, Civilians)

KsiPC4Y.png

ULF/Rebel bomb truck mission + Military defusing bomb truck

KlTTMmn.png

Bombed military outpost:

L23bqSh.png

Military defusing:

mB6Rjwi.png

Supply Delivery for Army and Rebels(both have)

ygZcYSG.png

Airstrike Zones

Group Panel 

X7hAM0G.png

A super-human suit aka Purifier

4NnGpkj.png

E6pJwV9.png

Weapon shop 

94qRTTx.png

Black Market(More available equipment and weapons): 

sP7Ji1O.png

Custom map with base labels on map 

hUx7PMR.png

Hud, Radar 

sPcbZs3.png

Improved zombies, stronger and faster( especially at night) 

Save System

and maps with quality, modded objects, and shaders 

Screenshots / Clips will be released soon

There are still more to come! Please stay tuned!

Screenshots / videos(Current state):

Maps:                                              

BiIE1Ag.png

5vSddHO.png

QjQKtUU.png

Ce2zWqR.png

ZZ9gPpq.png

1jTtXm7.png

2WA0NDB.png

75llvtp.png

fwN70Bg.png

HYNUy0E.png

We are in BETA state and will open BETA a few days from now, so please don't expect much and report any bugs if seen, I'm the only scripter / developer of this server and I'm not a very perfect one, I can manage to do my things from learning and asking help from generous and helpful people. to those interested in this project, do not hesitate to PM me or such.

We are currently in need of developers, such as mappers, scripters(if someone volunteers), and especially! beta testers and players. I can handle most scripts so far by asking for help and learning new things as I'm not a very experienced scripter but I'm learning pretty well!, but if someone volunteers to help, I would gladly accept it, don't hesitate to pm if you're interested in this project.

Please stay tuned for more information and photos / clips, thank you.

-Aftermath Staff Team

-Bean

Special Thanks To:

@IIYAMA, @Tekken

for helping me with tons of scripts, helping me learn new things. and Tekken's Level System.

Edited by Bean666
  • Like 2