Can a "Hitmarker" script cause players to die when activate?

Marilith

I know a server that whenever you hit another player, it appears that you hit him and he dies, and hits in the lag do 1 damage.
The blood of the hit player remains at 12000 but he dies, sometimes when hit also goes to 11999, but still dies ...
I would like to know if it is possible to create a script capable of causing that when a Hitmarker is activated, the affected player dies instantly.

yeah, but what I want to know exactly is the possibility of creating a script that activates "HitMarker", causing the target player to die.

for me it is very complicated to say exactly what I want, but this server was perfectly able to ignore the ping from the server, and that makes the players enter it, the sniper pvp is magnificent

• Confused 1
local myMarker = createMarker(0, 0, 5, "cylinder", 1.5, 255, 255, 255, 255, getRootElement())

function a(hitElement, matchingDimension)
  if hitElement == source then
    killPed(hitElement)
    else
    end
  end
addEventHandler("onPlayerMarkerHit", myMarker, a)

Is this what you want?

Hey friend, I forgot to post here, but yesterday I got exactly what I wanted, credits to "Tekken" that helped me a lot, basically I made a hitX, Y, Z system with ammo and ammoclip, and I made one that hitElement activated killDayzPlayer, so , I put the sniper to do 1 damage, so now the sniper shots seem to have real time synchronization, in the same line of the code I put it for if the weapon is 34 then localPlayer will win 1 murder, and it's ready.

Thanks for the help.

• 10 months later...

help.

On 24/02/2021 at 12:28, Marilith said:

Hey friend, I forgot to post here, but yesterday I got exactly what I wanted, credits to "Tekken" that helped me a lot, basically I made a hitX, Y, Z system with ammo and ammoclip, and I made one that hitElement activated killDayzPlayer, so , I put the sniper to do 1 damage, so now the sniper shots seem to have real time synchronization, in the same line of the code I put it for if the weapon is 34 then localPlayer will win 1 murder, and it's ready.

Thanks for the help.

help

• Tut locked this topic