Trainer ban

Hey there, so I just downloaded MTA today and SA. I went to go play, first time ever.. and I got into a lobby... didn't really know what was going on but then I was kicked. I can't remember the reason. But I attempted to rejoin, it failed to connect me, then I got in for a few minutes and after it kicked me again and said AC Trainer.

When it said AC trainer I figured AC stood for anti-cheat and trainer well would be a trainer or a hack of some sort. Unfortunately I didn't even know that Multi Theft Auto even had anti cheat, and I left open some programs that I think may have triggered it like Autohotkey and Vmware. 

I am sorry if that was the case, I use them for my job. I was hoping that was the case in what triggered it.... if it was neither of those then I don't know what it could have been my only other guess would be maybe I have some sort of virus on my machine or something in which case I guess I have bigger issues to worry about then lol. 

Anyways thanks for taking the time to look at this.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

The lenghts to which some people go to appear like a perfectly normal, innocent player keeps amazing me. Your story does nothing, because we know you're lying. Things you tried are already detected.

You are serving as a tester for the cheat developer from https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/129276-banned-trainer/

You came to MTA purely for testing his stuff and therefore with the intention of assisting him to ruin a game with cheats, this makes you no longer welcome on MTA. Ban appeal denied, but nice try @livetorise

• Like 1