[News & Blog] Deathmatch in Alpha stage (By ChrML)

So'lide

Whats a long time? Probably a year and a half minimum (and not just a forum join time, you need to be an active member, in which people know your active). The exceptions to the time rule are the really friendly helpful ones are abnormally smart and knowledgable, examples being JonChappel and Vandalite.

Actually, I was a member for about 2 years before becoming a moderator and a moderator for nearly a year or so before becoming a beta tester.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

it looks good. Too good i cant wait. Please say me a relase or give out a little Demo. I can't await it. I think GTA wouldn't be as loved as without MTA.

hi,

it looks good. Too good i cant wait. Please say me a relase or give out a little Demo. I can't await it. I think GTA wouldn't be as loved as without MTA.

Read the latest homepage article. :roll:

Our QA team is also working on a video that will show some of the work we've done so far

Today i was playing and i got tired of the cheaters, guys had a tool (possibly they were racing in the mapeditor) to place their vehicles. The poor loosers coulnd't even win with cheats. Are you going to release deathmatch with more cheat detection. If not i would loose interest in a day, if there's cheaters everywhere.

Today i was playing and i got tired of the cheaters, guys had a tool (possibly they were racing in the mapeditor) to place their vehicles. The poor loosers coulnd't even win with cheats. Are you going to release deathmatch with more cheat detection. If not i would loose interest in a day, if there's cheaters everywhere.

Anti-cheat servers feature a special definitions file that is used for cheat detection. Hopefully this will be updated soon so that this particular cheat can be caught.

when the current vertion of MTA was in development the team said that the security updates for the server were a foolproof plan to get rid of the cheaters. hoever they found a way into the servers and play with cheats which stresses a whole load of people out.

is it possible, is there a chance that the sane will happen with the deathmatch, that with time we will be seeing infinite health cheats and whater being used?

when the current vertion of MTA was in development the team said that the security updates for the server were a foolproof plan to get rid of the cheaters. hoever they found a way into the servers and play with cheats which stresses a whole load of people out.

is it possible, is there a chance that the sane will happen with the deathmatch, that with time we will be seeing infinite health cheats and whater being used?

Well, nothing is completely hack-proof. However, it takes significantly longer for a cheater to find a security hole than it does for the MTA team to patch it.

A good anti-cheat system is one of the key factors required for a games success in the multiplayer world...I mean, what would Counter-Strike be without VAC2 and Punkbuster? A huge hackfest, and nobody would be playing it.

It would be disappointing to see MTA:SA Deathmatch with an anticheat as poor as that of MTA 0.5, and the playerbase would seriously decline.

i think that there are hacks in current MTA because the team are devoted to the deathmatch. whem DM comes out they probably wont have any more serious projects on their hands and will be more or less devoted to the security issues on both the present MTA and the DM. :D