[News & Blog] Deathmatch in Alpha stage (By ChrML)

So'lide

Today the third alpha version of MTA:SA Deathmatch was released to our Quality Assurance team. So far the response has been positive and it works very well, a lot more than we expected.

Here are some screenshots we captured today:

mtadm1_thumb.png mtadm2_thumb.png mtadm3_thumb.png mtadm4_thumb.png

Our QA team is also working on a video that will show some of the work we've done so far, though it will still keep some things secret for later on.

Have fun ;).

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is not released. It's only in alpha stage, where only the one and chosen (=Quality Assurance Team) can test it. And no, you won't get in Quality Assurance team by just asking it. Best way is to get invited. How to get invited? That's up to you.

• MTA Team
Well actually that search function never yields any results for me. No offence but it seriously needs to bring up useful results...

EDIT: It doesn't seem to be working AT ALL!!! It just comes up with some random numbers...

Google is broken as well, i typed in "idiot" and your name didn't come out on top ...

hey if you wont people test it then just give us a wrong date like you say it will be in 10 days and it would come out in 5 or just give us the right date of release or atleast the right date of beta release or just leave every thing and make people go nuts abaut it

you dont get the idea dont you well you shouldnt just watch this http://www.kontrabandcontent.co.uk/1/graphics/pics/BigRedButton.swf

hey if you wont people test it then just give us a wrong date like you say it will be in 10 days and it would come out in 5

err if they didnt released it on that day i think it it would be a "Flaming War"

Why would there be a flaming war when they would release it 5 days before they said they would? Makes no sense

:lol: You seem to think the MTA team is concerned with your wish for a release date. They said two weeks ago, over 5 months ago now. Another meaningless request is going to be like tossing a rock at god. All you'll manage to do is piss him off, and he's going to ban you. :lol:

HI!!!

Can WE be beta testers?! I and my friends from Russia wants to play deathmatch) Vice city is too boring for us now, could you give us alpha version to test it? :) all reports about bugs we will send where you want!

[email protected]

THX

HI!!!

Can WE be beta testers?! I and my friends from Russia wants to play deathmatch) Vice city is too boring for us now, could you give us alpha version to test it? :) all reports about bugs we will send where you want!

[email protected]

THX

Read the rules before you post in the forum

Requests for release dates, beta tester positions and demands for information regarding future MTA features will be refused.

So thats a no

Okay you wanna know the secret to beta testing? You gotta be around a long time, stay in positive view by most of your peers while you are, prove trustworthiness, be an IRC visitor (thats the means of communication for large groups of people), and the one factor you cant control... you might have to wait for the other old people to leave cause theres no need for 1,000 beta testers.

Whats a long time? Probably a year and a half minimum (and not just a forum join time, you need to be an active member, in which people know your active). The exceptions to the time rule are the really friendly helpful ones are abnormally smart and knowledgable, examples being JonChappel and Vandalite.