[REL] pAttach (optimized bone attach)

Patrick

5 hours ago, 6jiuhoff said:
Hello. I don't know English and I use a translator. When using the test command on the server side, I got an error (see picture). Also, my debugscript gave me a warning, in the 12th line of checkupdate.lua. Do not prompt, in what there can be a problem?

https://imgur.com/jGGsWYt

The error is clearly on your debugscript. Just start the rsource pAttach that your script is requesting.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, tasty said:

Ошибка явно в вашем отладочном скрипте. Просто запустите rsource pAttach, который запрашивает ваш скрипт.

I ran my script where the test command is used. Then launched pAttach. I enter commands - it gives an error. Restarted the scripts and the server, does not help. I do not know how to fix the error, I do not have enough experience

On 17/07/2022 at 04:53, 6jiuhoff said:

I ran my script where the test command is used. Then launched pAttach. I enter commands - it gives an error. Restarted the scripts and the server, does not help. I do not know how to fix the error, I do not have enough experience

You need to start pAttach and then start your script. Always start he dependency before starting the scripts that depends on your dependency.

start pAttach
-> then start your script.

do not start your script then start pAttach.

• 3 months later...
On 10/07/2021 at 03:34, Patrick said:

Maybe it is possible somehow to get ped's brightness and modify parachute's with shaders, but I have no idea how could you do it.

Btw do you use the latest pAttach release? Don't you have bugs while attaching objects to player's head? ... I mean wierd movement / rotation offsets

Hello again! Now that MTA added the getElementLighting function (#2783) do you think it can be implemented in pAttach?

(image by samr46)
194929377-10016be1-8690-4562-abef-41d86f5e7ed0.png