Hey! I am here.

Hey!

Firstly, I got banned for MASS SERIAL CHANGING by You, I am not suprised. 

Secondly, I know you won't give unban in the near for those people who was using a serial changer.

Thirdly, yes I know I was fault. I was playing on SeeMTA's servers, and I got ban from almost the most of server and that is why I used serial changer. Yes, that is true I was trolling, but it happend about 5-6 times and I got bored and started to play seriously. I have got about 10 serial which are can be linked to me. From those serials most likely 3-4 are I was trying to connect to the server, but I got ban as soon as I was connected and I could not play. I suppose if u contact with SeeMTA's developers and admins You can ask what was I doing on my last account. Everytime when I changed my serial for my last account at SeeMTA's UserControlPanel I asked for a serial changing and log back to my account, so that way You can follow that I did.

To conclude, I want to play seriously and I would be really glad if u give me another change to show you I am not a fool, clown guy. I would not to try to do it again. I will attach one of my serials as a reply if  you decide to give me a chance to prove it. 
Edit: Sorry, here is one of my serials. I thought I have not to attach. 6C0BE5414E558738142E253D1A786281

Edited by pankox
sorry, I was wrong. the last sentence make everything.
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I won't give you a different reply than all others that got banned for the same reason:

There is currently a program circulating (as in: being sold) in the Hungarian scene that makes it easier than usual to change and swap serials. It has been used to cause havoc on certain servers, mostly SeeMTA, where people that got nothing to lose (as they can easily get rid of any server ban) mess everything up and ruin the game.

You are one of the less than 10 people that together are responsible for more than 100 unique serials (serial changes). As you can see, a small group of people is responsible for a lot of problems on SeeMTA. These people have been banned, with a measure placed against them so they cannot continue changing their serial, let alone evade a global ban. That's the only thing you guys regret at the moment.. Party time is over!

Ban appeal denied. We currently have no plans to unban these people, not in the near future.

@pankox