MAPS, PICKUPS AND MARKERS LEAVE WITHOUT REASON

ciclano

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

It's hard to tell what's wrong without seeing it. Maybe there are too many objects in one place.

I believe that this is not the problem as there are simple maps that are missing parts. Besides, it's not just the maps, they are markers, pickups and others that disappear too. It is as if they are invisible because they continue to work if I pass where they were, they just disappear.

On 21/12/2020 at 13:01, Tekken said:

They’re maybe alpha 0 ?

No, they do disappear. Today, for example, I was talking to a friend on a map when I turned the mouse to the side and he disappeared. These are things that happen out of nowhere and only come back if I restart

There are many reasons that this may happen.

1 - Is this only happening to you?

2 - Are those replaced objects or default GTA SA objects?

3 - Do you enabled or disabled some settings when doing mapping?

4 - Are those mapped objects or the default GTA SA map?

On 26/12/2020 at 05:57, Tekken said:

There are many reasons that this may happen.

1 - Is this only happening to you?

2 - Are those replaced objects or default GTA SA objects?

3 - Do you enabled or disabled some settings when doing mapping?

4 - Are those mapped objects or the default GTA SA map?

It happens to all users, objects disappear, they are deleted.

Besides, it doesn't just happen with maps, markers, pickups and others happen the same thing. Get out of nowhere!

On 26/12/2020 at 06:07, Hydra said:

To be honest the map editor is bugged af, many errors/warnings in debugscript and sometimes it bugs when saving the map. Instead of adding new functions and resources, the current ones should be fixed

Yes, if that happened only with maps, there would be no problems. The point is that even markers are disappearing.

2 hours ago, SpecT said:

Is this about race gamemode?
If so I remember (time ago) this happening. Parts of the maps were missing out of nowhere.
The only working solution we found was to set auto-restart every midnight with cron jobs in the hosting.

I'm a race player and some very old maps tend to flicker some objects and/or make them invisible for some time. No clue why this happens but it does happen rarely. 

On 26/12/2020 at 11:07, Hydra said:

To be honest the map editor is bugged af, many errors/warnings in debugscript and sometimes it bugs when saving the map. Instead of adding new functions and resources, the current ones should be fixed

Hate it when i save my map and it bugs the :~ out of it. Had to start all over again a few times. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2021 at 02:46, SpecT said:

Is this about race gamemode?
If so I remember (time ago) this happening. Parts of the maps were missing out of nowhere.
The only working solution we found was to set auto-restart every midnight with cron jobs in the hosting.

It's not race.

A friend who had a large server in the range of 300-400 players told me that he had the same problems with fading map parts. I left a look at the grid part of the scripts and there is nothing that excludes part of maps, pickups or markers. I believe the problem is in my MTA server, I will now update it to the latest version to see if the problem is solved. But if not, I have no idea what it might be: /