[RP] San Andreas Roleplay [English]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's waaaaay to difficult to create an account. The information you provide in your wiki is not helpful enough to answer your application quiz.

I spent 30 minutes trying to complete the login procedure. Then I raged and gave up. Definitely not going to try this server out now. Fix your wiki or application - it's awful and leaves no room for error. The search doesn't work properly on the wiki. The different texts do not specifically answer your question or they are too hard to locate to get the specfic answer for the quiz. .. How you have 7 people online in your server right now goes beyond my wildest imagination. They must be the people from your group of friends whom you've given the correct answers.

There is a special place in hell for these kinds of MTA server login panels/applications.

You litterally hooked a randomized web form up to an ingame browser, that forces 12 out of 12 correct answers to questions that in most cases are not explained explicitely and well enough.

the office rage GIF

Edited by Nixon
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/05/2021 at 17:31, Nixon said:

It's waaaaay to difficult to create an account. The information you provide in your wiki is not helpful enough to answer your application quiz.

I spent 30 minutes trying to complete the login procedure. Then I raged and gave up. Definitely not going to try this server out now. Fix your wiki or application - it's awful and leaves no room for error. The search doesn't work properly on the wiki. The different texts do not specifically answer your question or they are too hard to locate to get the specfic answer for the quiz. .. How you have 7 people online in your server right now goes beyond my wildest imagination. They must be the people from your group of friends whom you've given the correct answers.

There is a special place in hell for these kinds of MTA server login panels/applications.

You litterally hooked a randomized web form up to an ingame browser, that forces 12 out of 12 correct answers to questions that in most cases are not explained explicitely and well enough.

the office rage GIF

Hi, I'm sorry you couldn't pass the first stage of the application stage (Quiz) unlike the other 500+ players registered on our server that have passed both stages of the application phase. Our quiz is one of the easiest amongst other serious roleplay servers.

The wiki is divided into categories and you could easily CTRL+F in the pages to find what you are looking for. I have to mention that it's a requirement to read all of the rules before trying the application. You didn't do that and decided to rage quit instead of even trying to ask for help in our Discord which countless people have done and gotten the help they needed. I'm sorry if you think that our questions are not explicit enough or not explained properly. We clearly state in the Wiki that if you have any problems you can reach us and it says there how you can do so.

We recently reached 50 players online and it's only been getting better with consistent updates and new content & opportunities. More #media on our Discord linked in the OP.

s7JNbTI.png 

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • 2 weeks later...

And I'm sorry that you didn't take my feedback seriously and chose to write "sorry" and "contact in Discord" and "you didn't do it properly" or "it's easy" instead of taking a hard look at your horrible application quiz.

You're obviously doing something right if your server reached 50 players. But in my opinion you are losing players on that application quiz and I stand by what I said. I'm not an idiot and I couldn't complete that horrible nonsense quiz in 30 minutes, so go figure. Is it really that easy?

Have a nice day 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

5gEwrZp.png

San Andreas Roleplay is back with some important changes! The setting is now Las Venturas in the year 1989. A fresh start.

We've added a ton of new vehicles, properties, items and are actively working on mapping and script updates to enrich the new scenarios.

Come roleplay in the server and interact with the several active legal & illegal organisations.

IP: server.sa-roleplay.net

Forums: https://forums.sa-roleplay.net/

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/5RjXS5s5km

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • Like 2
  • Tut locked this topic