[SELL]TXD,DFF,COL,IFP Compiler - Security Tool -

DiGiTal

spacer.png

spacer.png 

Hola,after years of experience on the world of scripting , i've the chance to create this script.

Being tired to get your models(dff,txd,col) stolen after weeks or months that takes to the modlers to create them??? 

Using ASCII characters which length is 128 {accepts the special caracters like @#./`\[|  } and the key used to secure your models length is 16 which is stored on server side , the players of the server cannot get that key because they are clients and clients cannot get serverside files .

With probabilities we get  128^165,192,296,858,534,827,628,530,496,329,220,096 . This big number is how much of tries must be a hacker to get the right key , don't forget that it's very easy to change the key if you have doubt something.

[+] The script compiles the wanted files and load them on player Joins the server with the compiled version .

[+] I can add IFP files if needed , to compile animations.

Let's test it HOW MUCH time takes to crack this password Event with using the POWERFULL computer of 2020 u.]W%\I2;$l=1~,3    gives infinity xD

Spoiler

spacer.png

ASCII caracters are:

Spoiler

8QCyHd8.png

Spoiler

sedyeB1.png

Tk4P9MK.png

spacer.png

Please don't reply on this topic to speak about the price because you will be ignored, just contact me on discord and if you don't have discord PM me

spacer.png

I'll not  say that your models are 100% safe and impossible to hack them but this script will make your models very very very very hard  to hack it.

Edited by DiGiTal
xD
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...