HELP ME! my vice city for PC is acting really weird..

:cry::cry: ok.. everytime i play..like 20 minutes in it starts to glitch and do werid stuff liekt he top screen will go all wave like.. i phoned up future shop.. and ironically i got ahold of a guy who had the same issue.. and he got a link off a gta forum site.. could i maybe get some help .. i cant figure this one out

overclocking is running the processor or video card faster than it usually is run.

Overclocking tends to lead to weird graphical errors, and errors, even on a brand new comp...

i found a vice city graphics patch on filehshack.com...but it didnt work :S

i think i need a direct x thing im not sure lol but do u ahve any links that might fix this?

no i dowloaded that.. but it didnt work.. i just went to fileshack.com.. and they had a vice patch that apperently would help graphics but it didnt do anything either would you know of any places where i could get this fixed like any webbys or if u have any links

yeah overclocking is done intentionally, if u dont kno wut overclocking is, ur not doing it then, another solution in which i had this problem with gta3, is that something in ur computer is overheating

try changing ur cpu fan, that might help, depending on how old your video card is, try putting the performance level down on that in control panel

what are your specs on ur computer? i can help u out, pm me...