Passengers in jumbo jet?

Let MTA decide this. If you hack it, you might not be able to join a server because they declare you as a cheater. Anyway, if you do hack it, it may work in singleplayer, but in MTA, no one will be able to enter your jumbo jet because their GTA files say that the jumbo only has one seat.

Maybe this feature can be hacked in? I'm not much of a reverse engineer (although I try =D) -- so I couldnt say; that would be left up to the MTA team to elaborate on.

And by that I meant for the MTA team to "hack" the San Andreas process to allow passengers in the jump jet; my intent wasnt to assert that I would write a hack for MTA itself lol =P

And by that I meant for the MTA team to "hack" the San Andreas process to allow passengers in the jump jet; my intent wasnt to assert that I would write a hack for MTA itself lol =P

ohh... my bad :oops:

Let MTA do the work and let them decide whether or not they want this implemented.

perhaps a workaround could be that when you get into a jet, your instead teleported to the inside of the jet plane from the salvatore mission. then when you walk to the front pilot chair your teleported back to the real jet and can fly it.

the passengers just stand around inside the jet interior blind to the outside world and can jump out at the door and teleport back to theee real world.

kinda hackish, but it could be fun.

perhaps a workaround could be that when you get into a jet, your instead teleported to the inside of the jet plane from the salvatore mission. then when you walk to the front pilot chair your teleported back to the real jet and can fly it.

the passengers just stand around inside the jet interior blind to the outside world and can jump out at the door and teleport back to theee real world.

kinda hackish, but it could be fun.

good idea .. but one problem (i think) is that you wouldnt have any idea where you are unless the interior would magically be stuck in/on the plane

which would give another problem , ever tried standing in the back of a example dumper or packer with a car .. hard enough in SP .. really hard in mta ...

but maybe some glue might fix that :D , but that glue routine should be ultra well writen because you wont like to be stuck forever , and you dont want to get glued by accident ...

i like the idea , but i expect it to be a tough job

Maybe this feature can be hacked in? I'm not much of a reverse engineer (although I try =D) -- so I couldnt say; that would be left up to the MTA team to elaborate on.

Lets just bitchpack when it comes out if the MTA team doesn't make the harrier (as I call it) pack more people. And yes, I do remember you.

With that hack, so many people can fit in that plane. It can take a whole crew or team of like more than 15 people to a place. When that plane gets destroyed, that guy who killed it would get more than 15 kills! :o Thats a hell a lot of kills. How about we make the planes slowly fall down like the AI guys in singleplayer when they are shot. The pilot would also have no control while its falling like this. Do this so that everyone has a chance to eject, unless the pilot is flying so close to the ground.

Good idea, the interior thing...

I'm not sure if its as easy as setting flags.

The most a plane currently fits is two, so maybe two is hardcoded max fore planes, maybe not.

If it were, then wouldn't everybody need to d/l yhe modified plane dff?

The interior idea..., would that be possible?

Entering a plane (big planes) as a passenger would teleport u to an interior (does any plane other than Androm have a seperate interior? maybe that R* decided not to use?...)

When u exit the interior, you are teleported to the current spot of the plane.

That would be pretty cool. It would make it possible to fly the plane and for the passengers to walk around without causing colfile issues, because the passengers are not even really in the plane.

Seems like it would be doable.

edit: Ha Ha Ha, and only the pilot (and first passenger when applicable) get parachutes....... or not.

what are you all talking about 'hacking'? just give the big planes the abilityflags of the coach... :roll:

You can'y just set ability flags of a coach... The coach doesn't even have the ability for us to go inside and have a look around. You might be thinking of the SA mission. This thing needs to be coded into MTA you see.

he means .. with the amount-of-passengers-flag of a coach (6 people? ) the passenger part of a jumbo yet is somewhat solved (that is , without the boarding trouble since the door is a few feets too much above the ground :P )

but somehow the idea here is not only being able to board the plane , but walk around in it as well

personally i wouldnt mind not having the interiour, and with the flag my guess is the character will be sitting though he'll be sitting without a chair .. well it might look silly but who gives :D