Smarty Hosting

Hello my previous topic got removed because of security concerns, so I wanted to post again properly.

Smarty Hosting is a Professional Game Server Hosting Company and runs on the backbone of it's mother company SmartyXweb. We are a group of programmers from the UK, Tunisia & America who have built up our company over the past year. We used to be part of the MTA:SA community ourselves and ran our own RPG server around 6 years ago and a few of our staff have released resources for the MTA community too.

All Ultimate Packages come with a Discord Nitro Until 12/09/2020. We are currently running a competition in our discord, for £50 credit in Smarty Hosting. To enter the competition visit our website and join the discord, you must invite at least 50 people to take part and then a selection will be made at random via live steam on the date shown in Discord. This notice will be removed once the competition ends and there will be 1 winner.

We offer lots of different game servers, but the one we will focus on here is MTA:SA.

All servers currently have 9th Gen Core i7 CPU's, Solid State Drives, Anti-DDoS Protected, Game Control Panel Ready and are hosted in a datacenter in France with low ping throughout the world even in places such as Northern Africa where the internet isn't very good. 

At least one of our staff aim to be online on the discord 24/7 to help with server support issues. You can also contact us directly using the phone number in our website or open a support ticket.

After Payment Your Server is Automatically Created and MTA:SA Servers is installed and you can start playing/creating straight away.

Plans & Prices can be found here: https://smartyhosting.com 
(Click MTA:SA or Direct Link)

You can pay with E-Dinar, Paysafe Number (any country that uses them), Card/PayPal Payments (More Coming Soon) - We are trying to offer local payment gateways such as E-Dinar to certain countries to make game server hosting more accessible for people that can't usually pay. If you can only use local payments let us know and we will help you out.

We also allow users to sign up as affiliates to make some money. 

ADVERTISEALL-1024x538.png

Just my review so far, since I decided to take it for a test ride. The support seems to not be trained that well, lacking in communication. I asked where they rented out their servers which should be basic information any client should know, they were not willing to give it. I asked for an IP to ping, didn't receive that either. So far, seems a bit sketchy. I'll keep reviewing them.

Hi Flying Spoon, it's unfortunate that you got a bad customer service rep and it's possible there was a language barrier between you after looking through the chat. If you visit our discord, you can find reviews from real customers and receive the right support and information you require. Our Live Chat Support staff are based from different parts of the world to ensure 24/7 support, but if your not happy with that support rep or there is any problem you can always ask for another.

Servers are hosted through a dedicated server provider based in France. If you would like to test a server you can request one to be created for you to join and test your ping and if required test out the control panel and features included.