game crashes- trying to load regular gta sa( and weird gym )

Guest kain.man

i try to play the regualar game on my computer and it will crash at 95% of the loading bar is filled ...

playing mta has no problems

i dont mod my game

also there seems to be a new gym that i have never seen before in gta san andreas ... which is why i tried to go to regular game ...

zzz8gs.th.jpg

[click on pic to enlarge]

i just dont get it

edit: ... now for some reason its just constantly freezing every minute ... i have to restart my computer for it to quit... all i hear is the sound of the radio

- ctrl+alt+del = hopeless :(

why god whyyy :x:x:x

i might need to add more detail ... i had gta sa installed on my pc for a while now ... and i also had MTA:SA R1.0 installed and my both games ... MTA and GTA SA worked fine together

ever since i installed the newest mta update MTA:SA R1.1.1 or whatever it is ... ive had those problems

its only to do with my regular grand theft auto ... not multi theft auto ... i cant play gta anymore ... :cry:

and whats with that gym ... ive never seen it before ... did mta add that

some people check if its in their game using the map editor

thanks for your help but so far not good ... i should try reinstalling san andreas but im sure it wont let me play regular san andreas with mta installed :cry:

The gym thing does exist, MTA doesn't add any custom objects or make changes to the original map. It also shouldn't modify any files, so I don't see how it would stop your single player from working. Try uninstalling and reinstalling single player (along with user files, but make a backup of your saves) and see if it works. Then install MTA, and see if single player still works.

you have to be kidding that that gym exsists ... i have the ps2 grand theft auto aswell and its not on there ??? is it only on the pc version ... majority rules on this case im going to reinstall it then try again :o

wow, i cant believe it ... i just reinstalled gta san andreas ... and checked ... that gym is there

also i just booted san andreas up on the ps2 and guess what

the gym was there

it doesnt even have a gym icon ... i cant belive i never even saw that thing ... im absoloutly dumb founded ... thanks anyway guys ... ill reinstall MTA now

edit: it worked ... can play both now ... thanks guys