A couple of problems

Hi, I run my own server and there is a couple of thing that bug me with v1.1 and v1.1.1

1. It seems you cant make respawn disabled by default in server config, you can only set the respawn-time. I dont like it that all maps have respawn by default, some maps get messed up, if they dont have specified respawn settings they werent made with respawn in mind.

2. When a race is finnished and you change map manually ("rcon startrace" if youre admin) the map nomination pops up and ends the race you just started.

3. When I type "races" in the console i only get 54 maps in the list even though I have almost 300 maps total.

Annoying issues for server admins that should be easy to fix I imagine. Its a great mod other than that ^^

1.1 is improved but not perfect .. it lacks a setting for deathmatch maps .. i do want to try a race map for 20 minutes ,. but im (and others) are bored of a deathmatch map after about 5 minutes ...

keep in mind that the way people are playing mta is so diverse .. try and keep stuff managable for the admin , not by the author of the map and not by the mtateam or the visitor .. for example the instant spawn

(imho)