Server bug!

WRIST

Hi all ! I don't know if you encountered such a problem on your server, but I have a bug that I see for the first time, I put my server on the host's roleplay and from the beginning everything went perfectly, I was working on internal gates etc ... after a while everything disappeared from the server and there is no error given in the server I tell you that everything disappeared the interiors, npc, blips on the folder and gates and I do not know why, in the database everything is fine nothing deleted but I do not know and I did not see such a bug in the disappearance of all things on the server ?! please what's the problem help me please !

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, SparkySky said:

please what's the problem help me please !

Sounds like an configuration setting went wrong after closing the server. Your only friend here, is to add debug lines in the most important components of your gamemode and check which debug line doesn't show up.

You might also want to check if the start-up order is correct. Some resources do require other resources to be even working, an incorrect start-up order can mess the initialization up.

14 minutes ago, IIYAMA said:

Sounds like an configuration setting went wrong after closing the server. Your only friend here, is to add debug lines in the most important components of your gamemode and check which debug line doesn't show up.

You might also want to check if the start-up order is correct. Some resources do require other resources to be even working, an incorrect start-up order can mess the initialization up.

Thanks for the help! but I still didn't understand what you meant? for me, the resources are arranged in alphabetical order and all are activated, so can you give me an example of help?

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, SparkySky said:

alphabetical order and all are activated

"Alphabetical order", I don't think that should be the correct order, that is if the start-up order matters.

In most gamemodes there is inside of the meta.xml(of the gamemode) a few <include/> tag located.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Meta.xml

These are used to make other resources to start up with them. They also define the start-up order.

For example in stealth:

<meta>
	<info author="Slothman" version="1.0.2" name="Stealth" description="Allow scripts to insert a ped that simulates combat with a real player" type="gamemode" />

<!-- ... -->

<include resource="scoreboard" />
	<include resource="killmessages" />
	<include resource="maplimits" />

<!-- ... -->

</meta>