login to mta center

m21

this is my first and i hope that the last post in this section.

here is my problem:

when i tried to install the 1.1 version of mta it asked me to login with my MTA center account. i tried to connect with my forum account and it said that userneme or password is wrong. then i tried to press the "register for an MTA center account" button, then i tried to register but its not sending me an email.

dont tell me to wait for email becouse when i registered i saw that i tried to register a long before and it hasnt sent me an email since then.

hope that you will help me and activate my account.

(my username there is "m21" as well)

ok ill try to connect kent but if many ppl have this problem maybe this can be the "i cant get activated" thread :wink:

so ppl will be able to say when they will fail in account registration.

now this is most important becouse now everyone is asked for an account to install MTA 1.1 and actually not everyone need this account for anything exept this.

thank you for your attention :)

when i tried to install the 1.1 version of mta it asked me to login with my MTA center account. i tried to connect with my forum account and it said that userneme or password is wrong.

You tried to log in with our FORUM account and not your MTA Center (center.mtasa.com) account?

We'll sort this out soon. I can't see your account on the system as m21, but I've not done manual activation before. You might want to ask Kent about this.
Can u see my account and try to send me the activation? Username: Striker E-mail: [email protected]
  • 2 weeks later...

As the newsposts on Center tell you: if you dont get an e-mail, conact Kent767 or Harry (that would be me) on irc on the forums. So please stop posting inhere and send that PM so we can activate it manual.

• 2 years later...
Kent made my account work on center (Leviathan) but loggin in with the error reporter results in a crash of the application (tried it several times)

maybe it crashes cuz I run on x64?

i got the same problem as him i think wen i wanna register mta center it crashes wen i click on login,

and wen i skip the registration it wond find anny servers.

how can i login on mta center and find servers?