How do i play on my server?

Ok, i have a few questions

1.) How do u pick what maps u want to play on? when i start up my server it just seems to load a random map... [ added 3/15/06 ]

. i just configured my server and opend MTA Server.exe it said, " Connecting to update server." then i got a Warning saying

," WARNING: Updating Anti-Cheat Definitions failed

Your Definitions might be out of date.

WARNING: Loading ' anticheat.def ' Failed! Anti - Cheat is disabled.

what does this mean? does it mean i did something wrong configuring my server?

ALSO: How do i play my server? like when i play MTA, go to browse servers. Should i see my server ?

...and how do i create passwords and how do i know my host to do a quick connect to my server so i dont have to look for it?

Sorry if this is a little noobish, but i just started playing MTA and i cant find good tuts...

Thanks Guys :D

Edited by Guest
How do i play my server? like when i play MTA, go to browse servers. Should i see my server ?

Yes, you would be able to see it. Although you must have connection to your server.

...and how do i create passwords and how do i know my host to do a quick connect to my server so i dont have to look for it?

Go to your MTA:SA folder, like: MTA San Andreas\server\mods\race

You should see a folder 'mtaserver', which you need to open to configurate your admin pass / IP / server name etc.

---------

I dont know that other problem.. ehh..

You put the maps that you want your server to cycle through in the MTA San Andreas\server\mods\race\maps directory, then choose the next race after the current one finishes (in R1.1). To vote for a race type vote race ___ in the console (`).

I can connect to my own server fine, but I can't connect to the admin panel.. i've tried everything.. my own IP, localhost.. different ports.. I have all my ports in my router opened...

MTA.jpg