[News & Blog] Server for Race 1.1 released! (by eAi)

jhxp

• MTA Team

We've just released the server for race 1.1. You will not be able to play Race 1.1 till we release the client, tomorrow. We release the server before the client to give server providers time to get ready for the release - otherwise when we release the client you won't have any servers to play on!

Here is a list of changes in Race 1.1, we've also fixed some crashes and minor bugs:

- Added: Automatic server browser refresh on open

- Added: New map nomination voting system

- Added: Respawning during map

- Added: GTA 1.0 EU/US version check

- Added: Vehicle special-state sync

- Added: Map timelimit added in map files and server config

- Added: Player animation sync

- Added: Admins can PM players from remote admin

- Added: Pings in the admin client

- Fixed: Vehiclecolors.conf file not properly formatted

- Fixed: Hydra fire rate increased back to default

- Fixed: Invalid rotation error in some maps made by the map editor

- Fixed: RCON say does not work if admin server is disabled

- Fixed: Client says you've timed out if you connect to a server that already has a player with your nick

- Fixed: Server 255 maps limit

- Fixed: Admin client stability fixes

You can download the server from http://light.mtavc.com/.

Please remember that pestering us to release the client won't make it happen any faster. Any comments doing this will be deleted, wasting our time that could be spent actually releasing it.

Edited by Guest

hey you need to tell everyone that they have to uninstall the old server if they plan to use the same diectory, as i just found out, i was really disapointed when the mtaserver.conf file had the same stuff in it. :lol:

special states are things like the direction of the hydras engines etc.

hey great additions, great bugfixes and stuff, all well done :D

when will the client be released? at GMT-night again? can't wait til tomorrow ppl... 8) (tell me GMT time plz :P )

btw...player sync means u can go out the cars and walk by foot now? will u be able to place cars so ppl by foot could get those? are the weapons synced too??

• MTA Team
btw...player sync means u can go out the cars and walk by foot now? will u be able to place cars so ppl by foot could get those? are the weapons synced too??

Nope, that's for DM, not racemod.

when will the client be released? at GMT-night again? can't wait til tomorrow ppl... 8) (tell me GMT time plz :P )

Later today, probably.

- Added: Vehicle special-state sync

What is that?

special states are things like the direction of the hydras engines

Yup.

- Added: Player animation sync

wot bout that??? we can walk lol!

I guess this bullit:

No, it won't mean that. I'm guessing it means fixing the issues with other players in odd positions on bikes and in Banditos, etc.
No, it won't mean that. I'm guessing it means fixing the issues with other players in odd positions on bikes and in Banditos, etc.

well it does mean that, but it also means that when you lean forwards and backwards or turn on the bike other people can see you do it. :D

im not sure, but it might mean you can see someone turning the wheel in a car too. :?