موضوع فك باند - Open Band Serial

السلام عليكم , 

يعطيكم العافيه جميعآ ,

انا اخذت باند سريال بسبب التالي 

اخوي اخذ باند سريال لاسباب ما ولا اعرف

اخوي قام برفع موضوع بفك الباند وتم حضر جميع السريالات , ارجو فك الباند وانا ليس لي علاقه مع اخوي ولا بي جهاز اخوي

وانا قاطع عن العبه وكان عندي سيرفر اسمه العقرب وتقدرو تشوفو ردودي ومواضيعي وكل شي

وانا صادق في كل كلمه قلتها

He gives you wellness,

I took the Serial Band because of the following

My brother took Serial Band for some reason and I do not know

My brother raised a topic to unzip the band and all the exchanges were prepared, please unzip the band and I have no relationship with my brother nor my brother device

I am boycotting the game and I had a server named AL3QRB, and you can see my responses, my topics, and everything

And I am honest in every word you said

Edited by +1HidroNex
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Read my post at https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/122744-spreading-viruses-rat-mtasa/, it states "Appeals will be rejected instantly" for the serial you're appealing now.

Even if it's your "brother" (which i dont believe), he spammed appeals and also for this serial, as if it were his own, which we know it is. The brother excuse will never be accepted, and none of the serials banned in an effort to remove Sajjad / DrMasterKing (after he was spreading viruses to MTA users) will ever be unbanned. Our decision is final, please don't come back.

In fact, he tried to use the "brother" excuse before, with a totally different person (not you), and he also tried various other deceptive methods (involving impersonation) to con us into unbanning any of his banned serials. Like i said i don't believe you, and it wouldn't surprise me if he asked you to try and get this particular PC unbanned for him, or if you are in fact him. Again, as long we want to remove this person from MTA effectively, we can't unban any of the serials.. no single attempt, no matter how you put it, will manipulate us. Also, considering the track record for this ban: any spam or repeat-appeals like in the past will quickly be cleaned up.