Toplist System

Thanks for the suggestion. I think this could be implemented using PayPal's Authorization & Capture API (there's also a guide here), that way we don't actually take money out of people's accounts long before providing them a service.

But I'm not responsible for anything money related including the toplist system, so this is something that @ccw would have to look into and implement.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with this suggest for top 20 positions I seen many waiting list above Some pays and some ignore paying money when  they get time to pay for top list ,another thing I noticed in top list is it don't boost the players like before in past years it hardly boost 90+ players I recently checked one of my client server the server never crossed 100+ players last target was 95 only may be the reason is players may left playing mta sa ..

Edited by KINGKHAN
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a suggestion regarding toplist

I have observed that the change that has taken place to prevent abuses because of the hosting companies
there is no effect, and also the policy of not changing the ip of those who signed up for the toplist ends up harming those who signed up and favoring the hosting company.
the following situations happen
- hosting companies continue to register ip's in the toplist and sell 506% above the original value
- when a customer starts with a server at a hosting company, he usually signs his server up on the toplist
however, as there are many registered servers, he often ends up switching hosting services (either for the reasons of
excessive falls, poor support or even moving to better hosting), it turns out that the company
to see that the customer left, takes advantage of the registered ip and puts the sale as soon as it arrives close to entering the main list

I suggest that when signing up for the toplist, an email could reach the person who signed up informing the position at the time he signed up and
at the time of registration and could only ask to change ip when it showed proof of receipt of registration as well as notification
 24 hour reservation service that arrives via [email protected].

so this is my suggestion
Thank you very much in advance

Att:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...