STOP IT!

STOP BING MAD AT MTA! :x:!: the did there best. Let me see hou wil feel if you wil make a multiplayer mod you don realy your best and then i wil see CRAP! if you downt like it make your own 1. I no there are bugs i have a bug to but i stil like it!

logo-remake.gif

The Don

:D Aww Cute MTA has a bodyguard... :D Its true though MTA are doing very very well on this mod and i have tested out a few of the other mods taht are online and there just crap tbh, most dont even work. I can get on a MTA game easily so i suppose it beats the rest so far.

What you have to see is people seem like there complaining but they are only pointing out the bugs N wot they shud do to make it better so that the team Can make it better and to give them ideas :D. I bloody love the game tbh BUT wot i really want in the next version is In-Game chat, Diffrent player Skins and Peds :D. (Also more guns wud be nice :D)

ingame chat?

I did something earliser (shift z or something)... that turned on and off Chat... but I never managed to send any text...

z turns it on and x turns it off.. but I've forgotten which did what, and if u had to press shift with the keys or not...

Yep hes right it does it on mine too but all it means is that you can read the messages that someone has posted OUT SIDE the game inside... so all u gotta do is go out, post a message and others can read it in game if they have chat turned on... still thats not in game chat now is it... There shud be a key like 'y' (and eventually 'u'--- FPS talk keys) that bring up a little message box where u can type and post easy. That would own so fuckin much

Yeah that would be good...

But at the moment, I'd settle for a syncronised game lol...

but its fun for a while (on LAN anyway)

But I aint gonna moan about it... as without these guys, we wouldn't have ANY multiplayer at all...

It even works with that RealGTA mod.. well you get the updated car models on both systems (as long as both have the RealGTA mod installed I assume), just they have the original names for the cars... so what would be say the Lamborghini Merciago, is back to the Infernus (etc).

Even that "Ultimate Trainer 3.5" works, so both players can have great fun with the "solid granet" cheat :P

Maybe I should try it on ViceCity lol

Cheats r just wrong, they spoil all the good games so that needs to be taken care of in like 20versions. I dont really mind wot needs changing no more, as long as the lag is fixed soon that is good, we can think about other stuff on the next ver...

One thing i wud love apart from in-game chat is sumthing so that when u look at a MTA player it will say there name on the screen sumwhere to show who they are.... i went playin with a few mates the other day.. all on teamspeak N it was like 'is that you shooting me'....'nope'...'is that you in the dodo'...'nope'... It just went on like that, why make u pick a name at the start when there is no way to identify each other

GTA3 is more fun with a granet car anyway...

Anyway, you don't need to use cheats, its practically impossible to kill anyone else as it is lol.

At any rate, I wouldn't use it on net servers, unless they tell you to..

I'd only do it on the LAN as it doesnt hurt any one then... :D

Funny thing is, if you raise your wanted level.. you get police helecopters afteryou.. and you see the army trucks blocking various areas... but only the person with the wanted level can see them... if you raise the other persons, they see a different lot of people.... I guess cause the police etc information isn't sent between clients (yet).

I hate it when people say its impossible to kill, is it fuck i do it all the time, the best bit is in the dodge, jus go full speed towards a standing person and jump out of the dodge... let it drive itself to them N u stand N watch em fly :D

Hmm... Everytime I do something in the game, its like 5 seconds before it happens on the other system... so if I run someone down, they are usually on the other side of the street when mine "appears" to hit them... especially when they have 900 health

Maybe its just the RealGTA thing slowing things down then, i dunno... not bothered really :P

I prefer smashing up cars, than running people over

Funny that? I never have a problem killing other people; the tank just rolls right over them and their dead!

^^ hehe.

Yeah I found a way to raise your wanted level without the cheat, lob an rpg into the group on the roof next to the mafia mansion. Though if you fire too many the game gets errors. Any way you can get the sweetest stuff as the wanted levels go up. I have some screens of me smashing others when they only have crappy cars and I have the police truck. :P Also you have to watch it at those blockades, the peds still have ai. (Eg they can blow the crap out of you!)

-eps-

lob a rpg.... whats a RPG ??. If its a grenade which i am guessing then that is cheating.... The only way to get police with no cheating is to fly a DODO onto the roof and kill them with ur uzi... Or if u kill the actual MTA players enough times fast enough the stars come slowly