Errors This Morning

Alright i am a Admin on this server. I have played at it perfectly for about 1 month.

So today i was going back on there and it goes to conncting then sits for 20 seconds and pops up a error that says:

Multi Theft Auto 0.5 has encountered a problem nad needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

The weird thing is its ONLY for that server. I can connect perfect to any other server and go in game and it works. But this one server that i played on all the time is giving this error.

Alright i am a Admin on this server. I have played at it perfectly for about 1 month.

So today i was going back on there and it goes to conncting then sits for 20 seconds and pops up a error that says:

Multi Theft Auto 0.5 has encountered a problem nad needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

The weird thing is its ONLY for that server. I can connect perfect to any other server and go in game and it works. But this one server that i played on all the time is giving this error.

Ha now that i look closer i get the same EXACT thing so do you guys think that the MOTD could effect anything because billy hosts it and he also hosts the site and the sites down????

Known issues: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewforum.php?f=47

Client crashes when you join a server Fixed in next client release

This crash may be caused by the client trying to download the rich text MOTD specified by the server and failing (e.g. the site its trying to get it from is down, or the URL is invalid). If this happens, the client will crash. This will be fixed in the next client release.

Please at least do a small search before posting your problems, thanks.