Metro - Community Video

=BDC=Kenny

The people from GTAStunting.com are back with a new community vid featuring hard grind combos, precision BSMs, and lets not forget the high packerbumps.

The stunters in the vid:

Brad

captainCORKY

Daffy

Docta Luv

finallight

Fugitive

InsaNe

Iskanderrrr

Juan

Kabanchik

Kenny

Krailer

Lord Peres

madman

Misguided Angel

Nagual

Neogloups

Nitzkit

Omni

Ramboy

Torque

Turtle Dick

Vice Ninja

WEREWOLF

Editor:

Daffy

And the moment you all been waiting for, heres the download link.

Metro

Unless you can't find the download page link, I have automatically got the links for you.

Low Quality Version (more skippy than you could imagine, dont download this version.

TGA LQ Link

Filefront LQ Link

Meduim Quality Version (The one I recommend [XviD codec is included in archive])

TGA MQ

Filefront MQ

High Quality Version (I wouldn't recommend this unless you got a very good PC)

Filefront HQ

TGA HQ

I recommend you download the MQ version the one with the XviD codec.

Edited by Guest

lol, again bump.. after some looking good on the site I've discovered a mirror download page, wich links me to filefront... same story... :wink:

and filefront usually is fast, it just depends on the day and time... that's why it's slow today. it's sunday. people relax behind their pc's and start downloading a lot of MB's

Usual question. Can someone put this somewhere we can download without having to register first please?

*cough* Its on the site, around 6 download mirrors *cough*

Low Quality Version (more skippy than you could imagine, dont download this version.

TGA LQ Link

Filefront LQ Link

Meduim Quality Version (The one I recommend [XviD codec is included in archive])

TGA MQ

Filefront MQ

High Quality Version (I wouldn't recommend this unless you got a very good PC)

Filefront HQ

TGA HQ

It's a real shame there are no good, free file storage and retrieval sites. Personally I'd rather wade through 3 popups and/or have a page full of adverts than have to either register only for the download to fail afterwards, or use filefront and wait 12 hours for a 50mb download :(

Perhaps some kind soul would mirror the newest 2 or 3 vids posted on the forum?

Hmm, the dl's work for basically everyone. If there is a problem, you could pm me, or report the prob on the site :roll: To each his own.

To jigga, do you have norton......just so we won't get off Topic , pm me if you could.

Very good vid, glad to see that alot more of the community sent in stunts for this.

It's a real shame there are no good, free file storage and retrieval sites. Personally I'd rather wade through 3 popups and/or have a page full of adverts than have to either register only for the download to fail afterwards, or use filefront and wait 12 hours for a 50mb download :(

Perhaps some kind soul would mirror the newest 2 or 3 vids posted on the forum?

Agreed :!: But yea.. They want to attrack people by registering ad supporting the site ( :roll: )

It usually dont take 12 hours to download from file front.. It just depends on.. But ye, I get the point :wink: