Hiding the HUD stuff

Guest Mjomble

Would it be possible to implement an option to remove all of the HUD stuff in the game? Mainly the health and speed bars and the Location/area notifier in the bottom; the rest can just be disabled in the main display options.

I'm interested in that because then it would be possible to use MTA as a San Andreas video capture tool where you could get "pure" video that isn't littered with all the GUI items that sort of get in the way.

I understand this would be a very low priority feature request, but it seems to me like it wouldn't be difficult to implement, as the current version has already fiddled with the things and moved the location info to the middle of the screen.

"So, yyyeah... if you could do that, that'd be grrrreat...." *sip*

- Bill Lumbergh

Hey Mjomble, whaaaaaat's happenin'? Um yeah, I'm gonn need you to come in the Saaaturday to work on that. K? Mmm?

Did somebody else get ahold of your login details? It's unlike you to post patently spammy nonsense like that

Hey Mjomble, whaaaaaat's happenin'? Um yeah, I'm gonn need you to come in the Saaaturday to work on that. K? Mmm?

Did somebody else get ahold of your login details? It's unlike you to post patently spammy nonsense like that

Lol, it's from a move called Office Space. Mjomble made a reference to it in his post.

Yyyyeah... I'm afraid that movie there is quite awesome... sssooo, yeah, if you could just... go ahhheead... and watch it... that'd be grrrreat... *sip*