Invisible Haycubes?

Guest Oxygene

As you all know, there is an object that's a cube of hay. You can ride into it and it will break. But I made a map full of this things, and at a time I couldn't clone it anymore. I only saw that the copied haycube was selected, but I didn't see it. Anyone can help me with this problem, or is it a bug or..? I don't know, help me plz! :cry:

With too many objects, some objects may not appear in the map editor,

This can be solved by deleting some of the objects you dont need. Also I'm quite sure that even though the objects dont show in the map editor,

they can be seen while playing the map in a server.

In my case, I didn't delete anything, I just made a new object (It didn't appear)

Placed it somewhere, saved the map, exit the map editor, opened the map again, and then I could see the object. This is a slow solution, but for me, as I had nearly finished my map, it was the best answer. :wink:

That's really much work :/ I have just put some 300 haycubes in the map and I really need 200 to go or something. I tried your way and the first time I reloaded the map I saw the haycubes.. but then I tried it over and they didn't appear :? What's the problem now?

Hmm sort of.. but trying to make it with more floors on eachother.
I had this problem too. I couldn't add Hayblocks on that particular area, but i could add other items. If you can add other items too, you could use those wooden fences to go under the hay. They are almost as breakable as hay. Hope it helped.

DELETE your map NOW! Break sucks and slows my PC down! WE (gamers) dont need anymore Break copy-cats, cus break sucks, it cant even play it, it slows down worse than Perfect dark, with Max Bots remote mines going off on N64

I really :love2: break. and my friends allso do, and if you have a "good" pc it won't make you get any framedrop. alltough it's fun to see one of my friends gets some framedrop and survives an explosion, but we just shout at him and continue the play..

and about the invisible objects... somethimes when I load my map the aren't just invisible, but they aren't solid either (they just don't appear, duh) but I just reload my map again and it works again...

DELETE your map NOW! Break sucks and slows my PC down! WE (gamers) dont need anymore Break copy-cats, cus break sucks, it cant even play it, it slows down worse than Perfect dark, with Max Bots remote mines going off on N64

Oh yeah, because you don't like it noone is allowed to like it. I totally forgot. ;)

BANT

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys!

i know that problem, too.

1. There is no solution! N-O ONE

2. The "solution" by restarting the map editor wont help cause the objects will not be fully loaded ingame! Maybe u see an object loaded which u didnt see before, but all objects wont be loaded

3. type in dbg_pools 1 in console and watch the first line! the first number should be under ca. 430 in order to be between the maplimit and to be sure that all objects are loaded (most time it works if u watch out for the number)

Have fun ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I agree :lol: without dynamic object sync its usually impossible to win strategically. Rather just luck.