Limit to 25 Checkpoints?

I made a nice lil map in MTA:SA, the only problem is that I can't get to end editing it, because when I test the race, all checkpoints appear up to the 25th, but the 26th and all the others just ain't appearing, either on the screen either on the map, they just ain't there.

Is there a limit to 25 checkpoints?? If so why?

hmm there was a bug like this that was fixed... mostly? O_o
Well I don't know what to say. So far I've only done one map with so many checkpoints, and any way I tried I could get to display the 26th checkpoint.

Do you want me to send the map so you can check by yourself?

the only limit ive found is that there is *i think* an object limit, because i got abit carried away when building something, and when i tryed to build another object, it just didnt appear. so i tested the map, and it still wasnt there. so i deleted another object, which wasnt really in use, and the object that wasnt there before, had appeared! you can try this for yourself

the only limit ive found is that there is *i think* an object limit, because i got abit carried away when building something, and when i tryed to build another object, it just didnt appear. so i tested the map, and it still wasnt there. so i deleted another object, which wasnt really in use, and the object that wasnt there before, had appeared! you can try this for yourself
Ummm... problem is, besides checkpoints, I don't have alot of objects. Like, at most a half dozen of ramps, that's it. My checkpoints often perform a change of vehicle tho, can it have anything to do with it?

Btw, did you know how much objects it took for you to observe this behavior?