MTA:SA Question.

Guest Hawk558

Two questions,

1)Do I Have To have a US Version of GTA:SA V1 to play MTA:SA?

2)When I try to load MTA it gives me the logo with the "[ stop playing with yourself. ]" then about a second later it says I can't run it and to try restarting, still says the same thing after restarting, and i've already tried Reinstaling, anyone know why?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry im just wondering its a "MTA:SA Question" and since its a question i thought it had relevance, but obviously not, and they didn't ask me to say something, my player name just came up on the "say" area, and "I" said something, but it wasen't me. Sorry am probally irritating you now with all the questions

oh, and about this:

2)When I try to load MTA it gives me the logo with the "[ stop playing with yourself. ]" then about a second later it says I can't run it and to try restarting, still says the same thing after restarting, and i've already tried Reinstaling, anyone know why?

try starting single player... if it allso won't launch, there's probably something wrong with your DVD (player) I allso had such a problem. try updating it if you got problems.